Reviews for Ultraman vs Godzilla!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Pretty entertaining story. It had the feel of an actual Ultraman episode. Not a bad fight scene, though I think it could have been expanded. Also, shorter sentences would help convey the fast-paced nature of the battle. I did like the description of Godzilla's roar, a cross between a lion and a foghorn. Nice!

I used to watch the original Ultraman as a kid, so it was fun reading this well-done crossover story. You write well. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Bullshit! Godzilla would crush Ultraman!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Bullshit. Godzilla would crush Ultraman.
Ultraman-USA chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I enjoyed this. There are some great concepts and ideas in here, especially the bit about Hayata getting weaker, but it needs some fleshing out. It's like it's a two part episode that's been crammed into a single 30 minute slot.

Also, I feel both giants are deserving of a more dramatic battle sequence.

My 2.

Best Regards;

Matt
owlcroft chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I loved Ultraman and even got my husband an Ultraman t-shirt. How nice to see Hayata, Fuji, Captain Mura (Murakami in the original Japanese) and the others back in action again. So glad I stumbled across this story - you always write so lovingly of your subjects!

(Did you ever see the comic episode where Hayata runs out of the cafeteria and points his spoon at the sky?)