Reviews for Awesome and Delicious, This Time at Dalton
patricia.remacova chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
:DDDDDDD this is hilarious
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Drunk Kurt is…AWWWWW!

You're such a good writer! I love all of your Glee stories!

Pheldiner chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I laughed so hard during this story. This is like my favorite story of all time! It was super funny
Pheldiner chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oh my gawd! That was ssssssssooooooooooooo funny! I almost died if laughter when kurt says I'm in your pants and in your bed! Awesome story!
sharinganrockz1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I flailed so much! TT Kurt is soo cuute! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
now... you need to write about Kurt waking up... cos that will be hilarious
trufflemores chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I adore Lucy and Jo. Lucy especially. Jo is lovely, but I just have a soft spot for Lucy and her friendship with Kurt.

Blaine broke my heart in this, and Kurt did a little, too, because both of them are so clearly smitten with each other but neither wants to make the first move. Kurt's afraid of rejection, Blaine's afraid of being too forward, and because of that they dance a fine line between friends and boyfriends. I love how you portray this stage of their relationship - the pre-relationship, if you will - because it's always so heart-wrenching and lovely. You fill in so many gaps left by episodes, adding a whole new layer of depth to both Kurt and Blaine.

Drunk Kurt here was absolutely adorable. I love how he's affectionate and cuddly and all he wants is to be loved by Blaine. Poor bb. Soon. Soon, bb.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I am so ridiculously excited to read more drunk Kurt.

Poor bb. All he wants to do is feel like a part of the team, and instead he's feeling shut out, so he resorts to drinking punch to feel better. (Drinking his feelings.) I love his little internal monologue about how he wants Blaine in particular to notice him. It's sad and sweet and adorable, because Blaine already notices him, he just doesn't think he should be noticing him in /that way/ and it creates issues in becoming boyfriends. (But at least they get together eventually, so it all works out well.) Still. He was adorable. I'm glad Lucy rescued him at the end. I love how she had to remind him of the fact that he was gay so he shouldn't even like Rose, but he was so engrossed in his Titanic daydream that he couldn't help it.

Can I just say that I adore all of your original characters? Jo is awesome and Lucy's adorable. The two of them interacting with Wes, David, and Blaine give me all the Warbler feels. (Warbler and Lark feels, I suppose.) I loved how they performed their concert together, and how rigorous the practices were for it. The way you fleshed that out really brought the story to a nice, comfortable point by the time Kurt started unintentionally drinking. Poor bb.

Can't wait to read more! Off to the next.
MrsNessa91 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I love this story. It's one of my favourite, but I would like to see Kurt in the morning. It must be funny;p And I hopen that in the end I read about Klaine's kiss? ;)
And I love Jo and Lucy:)
roblaine chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
NO I LOVE YOUR OCS. This was so adorable!
roblaine chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It's currently 2 am, I have no I idea why I'm still awake, and this chapter was just PERFECT. Lurty, drunk Kurt, Christmas, really, all my favorite things. :D Now, I really SHOULD be going to sleep, but I'll be back in the morning to review the rest. XD
BabeItAintNoThing chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This is sooooo cute!
Ravenpan chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Oh man, this was SO adorable !
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
UGH! THIS WAS SO CUTE! I'm so sad that it's only 2 chapters long. I wanna know what happened the morning after and I fell in love with Lucy! Ohmygod I am just like her! I'm 5'2 inches, always laughing and I am such a sucker for people who need taking care of...omg I love her and this story so much! Drunk Kurt was so cute!
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
drunk kurt is azaming! completely hilarious! couldnt stop laughing which annoyed the crap outta my family seen as its 2 in the morning lol also theres never to much jo an lucy and definitly never to much kurt an lucy i love them! Lucy is my favourite OC when it come to glee fic's :D xx