Reviews for Tell Me You Love Me
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 50 . 7/17/2011
These were adorable!(: Great work on each and every one of them(:
Julia Claire chapter 49 . 7/5/2011
I really feel bad for Snape here, but you seemed to have captured him very well... It's very realistic too, I imagine he must have thought exactly this so many times... I love the whole build-up, but then how he's too scared, and only says, "...Nothing."

Nice job!
Julia Claire chapter 50 . 7/5/2011
Aw - I love RoseScorpius! This is so cute, Erin! Really good word choices and imagery too - I love the 'nonsensical jumble' and 'my breath catches every time I see her'.
idontknowwhatnametowrite chapter 31 . 6/11/2011
I love this chapter (: its so true; Molly and Arthur ARE perfect for eachother. They are also so simple like the few sentances that you took to describe them. They are simple, yet beautiful 3
BlueSkies13 chapter 50 . 6/7/2011
I'll miss it but it was great :) xo Well done
BlueSkies13 chapter 40 . 6/7/2011
Love ! I have a thing for sirius so :D x
DrNikiReid chapter 50 . 6/7/2011
i'm not usually into drabbles, but i loved this fic. I was so happy to read it and honoured that you'd mention me. can't wait to read more of your work :)
DrNikiReid chapter 48 . 6/7/2011
naw 3
DrNikiReid chapter 44 . 6/7/2011
haha yes! i could always see Percy's kid being totally upright and responsible. I love that she let her hair down a lil in this chap
DrNikiReid chapter 40 . 6/7/2011
aw :( poor marlene.
canadaroks chapter 50 . 6/6/2011
The end! :o They were all spectacular and a lot of themhave inspired drabble/one-shots of my own! Thanks for writing them! Also, I loved how you ended with a drabble that says I Love You becase it is a really sweet ending for the title!

xoxo and peace out- canadaroks:)
canadaroks chapter 49 . 6/6/2011
AW:( Poor little Sevvie! lol it did really capture their relationship though!
Jessica682 chapter 50 . 6/6/2011
aww its over? I've loved reading these, they are all just super adorable!
WakeUpSmithy chapter 45 . 6/6/2011
Ahhh so much cute/angst. ." I like that you've included a lot of unusual un-canon pairings Ernie :3
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh, that was sweet and funny. I loved Fred's admission that Bill and Charlie might know more than he did, and the whole idea of the show. Nice ficlet!