Reviews for Gift of Cthulhu
Leesa chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Loved this fic on so many levels.
JLCH chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Great story, as always!
JLCH chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I can't remember if I ever read this before but since I don't see a comment, I guess I didn't. I love this!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great chapter
Jane Q. Doe chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
The Cuddy women (as seen on-screen) are indeed an unusually comely bunch. Although I don't think they favor each other in any way (but that's just a minor casting issue - love Candy B as Arlene).

It's an odd world when the Wilson-Claus is the more logical choice. You can't accuse House of not thinking through the options. And Arlene is just sooo awful; with comments about Cuddy's dress, and Rachel's eating, it's amazing one of her family members hasn't offed her in her sleep. House would volunteer I'm sure. I do wish Cuddy could understand the difference in him wanting to protect her and condescending to her though.

Loved the last line!
jl1820 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
well done. I love the chat house and cuddy have after everyone leaves. The ending was great. You have such a great knack for writing these characters.
red blood chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Arlene was pure evil and yet I enjoyed all of her lines. Of all the Arlene versions that I read this was the closest. Loved that House was protective to Cuddy and also that he insisted to Wilson that he should get Rachel a gift even if it meant to be tease by Wilson and break his usual grumpy and frugal self.
newsession chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Great story again! I see that you decided to connect it with the Gift of Screws - very very good.

Thank you. Hope to have updates soon. Take care.
Temo chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Fantastic. Loved it all, especially the last dozen lines or so. Now moving on to gos.
lin12344 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Very good chapter
LisaE-Fan chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
That was awesome ... except for the Alabama comment. People here really aren't any weirder than anywhere else. The chapter was great though! I love it!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Wow, this was so perfectly written and in-character. Arlene is HARSH but I love House's protective nature towards Cuddy. House and Wilson are hilarious. House and Cuddy, well I could practically hear their exchanges, you write them so true to character. This fic had many of my favorite things in it so I can't praise you enough!
Winnywriter chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Love! Love love love! :D
EllieShelly chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Loved it. Arlene is such a bitch, and House being protective is adorable. Wilson and House continually make the most epic bromance of all time, and Cuddy and House were perfect. Would LOVE to see a sequel/another foray into the GofS universe :) xx
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Do I really need to say how much I love this? xD

Awesome to see another story from you! And I adore how you're setting this up. Arlene is positively HORRIBLE (in a good way XP) Can't wait for the continuation! :)