Reviews for Beyond Friendship
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 28 . 1/31
So I've since gotten an account after this chapter (28) was posted, and I just wanna say, I didn't really ask for credit, and plus, this isn't even what I'd had in mind for the idea of those two in the first place.

All the same, I'm patiently waiting for Box to make the promised sequel to this, as this story was good as well.
Gnarled Bone chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Omg. Ohmigosh.

FLCL? Seriously?

I'm gonna die.

XD
SpeedDarkCat chapter 29 . 4/30/2013
I loved reading the story! One of my favorites on the entire site! I have no complaints about it :D. Thank you for your story being written, and I'm happy to see stories like this here. Good job!
Damned chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
That was so, awesome. Y'know after reading it and thought about it, I just realized that this all started because of a fucking sleepover. I actually forgot how it all started when I was engrossed while reading the previous recent chapters up until now.

I also can't believe that a simple summary (that made me think that this is a humor and drama free fanfic) would lead me to darkishly fantastic fanfic. Not that I regret it, it's just, I dunno'.

I am just pretty amazed on how I came across this deliciously awesome fanfic, haha. I'm gonna need to watch some comedic anime or read a manga that'll kinda lift up my spirits after this. Happy ending or not, I tend to sulk over a story after reading it... Daydreaming other possibilities that can happen, making my own world.

Aaand daydreaming is my number one cause of insomnia, I hate it but at the same time I love it.
So far I love it.

By the way, I've been bombarding this story with reviews for a while. Forgiv - holy fucking god a flying cockroach just flew on to my head holy shit it scared the shit out of my that was my second time this week i kept changing rooms but that cock of a roach keeps on popping out of nowhere - (Excuse me for ranting about a son of a cockroach, I just seriously hate 'em. Oh, and I am dead fucking serious about it flying on to my fucking hand. But it kinda made me forget about the story for a brief second)
Damned chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I think I'm an emotional masochist. Even though I (seriously) often say to myself, "No please, just end." while reading this I just can't stop. No matter how I say that line, I still continue reading. I often get facepalms for no reason (I do this when Konata insists in talking to Kagami, I don't know why but I facepalmed, a lot), I look away from the screen and squeal (not that really loud, and I'm a girl) "Whadafuuq" or just curse shit. I also get goosebumps when I do so.

Well, I always get this feeling when I read tragedy love stories. I kinda like making myself sad when it comes to romance, having daydreams about a tragedy love story. Like a couple breaking up (with a really heavy drama), a lover gets sick and dies (I often use this theory when I daydream), a girl with an unrequited love (I really like it when the person being in pain in a relationship is a girl, I guess I'm a sadist too?), and other sad shit. I don't know, damn.

Anyways, I'm not 'that' kind of M by the way. No pervy thoughts please, :3. I did say emotional right?

Hah, I'm getting overly excited right now. I'm readying my tissues just in case (I always do that anyway).
Damned chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Sadness, sigh.

I really idolize Konata in this fanfic, I mean she's been through, a lot. Kagami leaving was the final blow, it really crushed Konata into pieces. That's just sad, she's been crushed for like, 2 times yet she still tries hard to not believe what just happened.

If I were in her shoes I would've have a breakdown and feel like shit for the rest of the year or maybe, life. Now this is only my point of view, everyone has a different one right? I don't care what people think of the Konata in this story, for me, she's really the kind of person I would look up to.

About Kagami, I understand on why she had to do that. Of course in this situations you will need to think deeply, on how they will keep their relationship hidden or something like that. And now that it still seems that she's confused with her feelings, is actually also hard to deal with in her part. So I would say they're even. But leaving Konata is, ugh, I don't know why. I just don't like what she did.

Ah whatever, now onto reading. *sniff*
Damned chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Mother of god. This is madness, what happened to the tsundere Kagamin?

Shit just got real.

I bet Kona's seriously devastated on how she was fooled. Good thing she managed to keep cool to make Kagami calm down.

Hah. This is getting seriously interesting.
Damned chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Holy shit, too much, cuteness. GAAAAH!

This is freaking sweet. I really wished she did kiss her, damn.
Damned chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
The way you presented the movie even if it's only bits was pretty good though, personally, I like written and cartoon gore. But never liked real life gore, but I still have the guts for it, I think.

I'm currently reading this right now even though I'm seriously sleepy. I have an insomnia and couldn't really sleep when I want to. When I go to bed and try to sleep, it just doesn't work. Damn all I do is close my eyes and nothing happens.

Anyways, that only means that I am currently engrossed in this story. It has that light-hearted fluffy feeling in it that I really like and is kinda attracting me. I'd say that it is really executed awesomely. So far the reviews seems almost all positive, but one of them caught my eye. This thing about a kiss between them (I just spoiled myself lol) being a bit overboard as the guy said is bugging me, that kinda ruined the fluffy feeling that I was feeling when reading this. Y'know tongues, ugh yeah. I think it would've been better if you kept the cute shit, a plain passionate kiss is fine. I could actually imagine it right now and it's beautiful. But that's just my opinion though.

Erhm gotta be prepared.
666gone666 chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
I really! Really! LOVED this story!
Seriously, good job!

I...can't say anything more...I don't know...just really liked it.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
You need an editor. Badly. In particular, you need somebody who can help you deal with commas and the appropriate use thereof, because that issue renders your story all but unreadable.

Which is a shame, because beneath the massive grammatical issues there's a good story trying to break free.
Dragxon chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
noooooo it can't end here so much more potential sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel thats 100 chants in case your wondering
Dragxon chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
hey what game is that or did you just make it up
Nafolah chapter 29 . 5/15/2012
I know this is a little late, but here it goes anyways.

Well DoubleBox, I will say this, I thoroughly enjoyed your take on the Konami pairing.

Out of all the fanfictions I've read on here, you are, hands down, the best at keeping the grammar and spelling in check. Note, it wasn't perfect, but the best I've seen. But in my opinion, you just about perfectly kept all of the characters in character. Those two points are the biggest things for me when I'm reading a fanfic. I also enjoyed the little less-than-appropriate scenes between Konata and Kagami, which is strange, because I usually skip those parts because I find them boring. I also enjoyed seeing Kuroi-sensei in a motherly roll, I always saw her that way myself.

Now as for the things I didn't like, and don't worry, there aren't that many. I thought it was alright, but I didn't really loooove the whole Love and Pain thing. That, an the ending left a little to be desired, but I guess that's good in a way. At least you didn't pointlessly drag it out and left at a very high and emotional point. Oh, that, and it bothered me a little that Konata and Kagami were doing things like groping each other and kissing each other in very sensual areas before they had their first kiss. It detracted a little, on my opinion, from their love, almost making it seem like adolescent lust at points.

Like I said, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Take my advice as you wish, and I still do realize that I'm late, but even still, do what you wish with it. And I can't stress this enough, but there is a time where, as an author, you have to stop trying to plead eveverything and do what makes you happy. Too many readers these days think that they have the right to tell authors what to do with their work and characters and such.
Armydillo62O chapter 29 . 1/3/2012
OMG this was awesome. You wrote a story that kept misaos personality, but one that I actually like! I will say I almost cried a few times. The only thing that stopped me was on spelling error. NO ONE IS TWO WORDS MAN! I constantly screamed in my head every time I saw that. Anyhoo, great story!