Reviews for Beyond Friendship
Uh, yeah. Last chapter was so fucking crazy I was shocked to find out that it wasn't a dream. Even the dentist thingie threw me off a little but it ended up being fluffy at the end. I decided to give this story another shot, because I was inttigued by turn of events and I was expecting a very lengthy explanation since I did not find one in Chapter 10. I was going to be drop it if things didn't get better, though. :p

This FanFiction may already be done but, I still felt I should leave a review after all that's happened in the story so far.

Getting the readers interested
Larom chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
The more I think about the shit you pulled, the angrier I get. This story is labeled romance/friendship, is titled "Beyond Friendship", and had a light hearted summary with a lighthearted first 9 chapters. Then turns into a drama/horror with the main character torturing the other main character. That's fucked up. Will be reporting this for several reasons.
Larom chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
So you made Kagami what.. psycho all of a sudden? This some way of trolling the fans of this story up unroll chapter 9? What a douche bag thing to do for literally no reason. Dropped..
Symantra chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Hey, I'm gonna cry here.
First off, nice job with the file entries. True to canon, good references, pretty well made.
Second off, Kagami is so idiotic in this chapter that everything hurts. Not saying you made her personality wrong, because I can totally see "tsundere Kagamin" managing to throw Konata into a huge valley of self depression. I'm sad now, but I'll keep reading because this story's character personality is amazing.
nadaoriginal chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
en serio me gustó tu historia, eres mi ídolo Doubleboxeven (Y)
SaccharineStarlight chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
I love this Fic.

I read this during a very important point in my life, and it's basically the reason I finally decided to finally ask the guy (who, at that point, I'd been chatting with for a long time) to be my boyfriend.

For awhile I was afraid to, but then I remembered how Kagami felt about being with Konata, and I knew (because of that) I had to follow my heart and stop worrying about letting go of my ignorant preconception that I would have a wife and start a famly with her.

The fact that he turned out to be a jerk is beside the point. I still love this Fic.

DoubleBoxEven, I don't necessarily adore every Fic you've written, but this one is definitely one of my all-time favorite Fan-Fics.

Thank you for teaching me to follow my heart. :')
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 28 . 1/31/2014
So I've since gotten an account after this chapter (28) was posted, and I just wanna say, I didn't really ask for credit, and plus, this isn't even what I'd had in mind for the idea of those two in the first place.

All the same, I'm patiently waiting for Box to make the promised sequel to this, as this story was good as well.
Gnarled Bone chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Omg. Ohmigosh.

FLCL? Seriously?

I'm gonna die.

XD
SpeedDarkCat chapter 29 . 4/30/2013
I loved reading the story! One of my favorites on the entire site! I have no complaints about it :D. Thank you for your story being written, and I'm happy to see stories like this here. Good job!
Damned chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
That was so, awesome. Y'know after reading it and thought about it, I just realized that this all started because of a fucking sleepover. I actually forgot how it all started when I was engrossed while reading the previous recent chapters up until now.

I also can't believe that a simple summary (that made me think that this is a humor and drama free fanfic) would lead me to darkishly fantastic fanfic. Not that I regret it, it's just, I dunno'.

I am just pretty amazed on how I came across this deliciously awesome fanfic, haha. I'm gonna need to watch some comedic anime or read a manga that'll kinda lift up my spirits after this. Happy ending or not, I tend to sulk over a story after reading it... Daydreaming other possibilities that can happen, making my own world.

Aaand daydreaming is my number one cause of insomnia, I hate it but at the same time I love it.
So far I love it.

By the way, I've been bombarding this story with reviews for a while. Forgiv - holy fucking god a flying cockroach just flew on to my head holy shit it scared the shit out of my that was my second time this week i kept changing rooms but that cock of a roach keeps on popping out of nowhere - (Excuse me for ranting about a son of a cockroach, I just seriously hate 'em. Oh, and I am dead fucking serious about it flying on to my fucking hand. But it kinda made me forget about the story for a brief second)
Damned chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I think I'm an emotional masochist. Even though I (seriously) often say to myself, "No please, just end." while reading this I just can't stop. No matter how I say that line, I still continue reading. I often get facepalms for no reason (I do this when Konata insists in talking to Kagami, I don't know why but I facepalmed, a lot), I look away from the screen and squeal (not that really loud, and I'm a girl) "Whadafuuq" or just curse shit. I also get goosebumps when I do so.

Well, I always get this feeling when I read tragedy love stories. I kinda like making myself sad when it comes to romance, having daydreams about a tragedy love story. Like a couple breaking up (with a really heavy drama), a lover gets sick and dies (I often use this theory when I daydream), a girl with an unrequited love (I really like it when the person being in pain in a relationship is a girl, I guess I'm a sadist too?), and other sad shit. I don't know, damn.

Anyways, I'm not 'that' kind of M by the way. No pervy thoughts please, :3. I did say emotional right?

Hah, I'm getting overly excited right now. I'm readying my tissues just in case (I always do that anyway).
Damned chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Sadness, sigh.

I really idolize Konata in this fanfic, I mean she's been through, a lot. Kagami leaving was the final blow, it really crushed Konata into pieces. That's just sad, she's been crushed for like, 2 times yet she still tries hard to not believe what just happened.

If I were in her shoes I would've have a breakdown and feel like shit for the rest of the year or maybe, life. Now this is only my point of view, everyone has a different one right? I don't care what people think of the Konata in this story, for me, she's really the kind of person I would look up to.

About Kagami, I understand on why she had to do that. Of course in this situations you will need to think deeply, on how they will keep their relationship hidden or something like that. And now that it still seems that she's confused with her feelings, is actually also hard to deal with in her part. So I would say they're even. But leaving Konata is, ugh, I don't know why. I just don't like what she did.

Ah whatever, now onto reading. *sniff*
Damned chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Mother of god. This is madness, what happened to the tsundere Kagamin?

Shit just got real.

I bet Kona's seriously devastated on how she was fooled. Good thing she managed to keep cool to make Kagami calm down.

Hah. This is getting seriously interesting.
Damned chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Holy shit, too much, cuteness. GAAAAH!

This is freaking sweet. I really wished she did kiss her, damn.
Damned chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
The way you presented the movie even if it's only bits was pretty good though, personally, I like written and cartoon gore. But never liked real life gore, but I still have the guts for it, I think.

I'm currently reading this right now even though I'm seriously sleepy. I have an insomnia and couldn't really sleep when I want to. When I go to bed and try to sleep, it just doesn't work. Damn all I do is close my eyes and nothing happens.

Anyways, that only means that I am currently engrossed in this story. It has that light-hearted fluffy feeling in it that I really like and is kinda attracting me. I'd say that it is really executed awesomely. So far the reviews seems almost all positive, but one of them caught my eye. This thing about a kiss between them (I just spoiled myself lol) being a bit overboard as the guy said is bugging me, that kinda ruined the fluffy feeling that I was feeling when reading this. Y'know tongues, ugh yeah. I think it would've been better if you kept the cute shit, a plain passionate kiss is fine. I could actually imagine it right now and it's beautiful. But that's just my opinion though.

Erhm gotta be prepared.