Reviews for Krait Book 03 The Endless Riddle
bkerrmom1 chapter 36 . 11/6
Now that is a great ending to the final battle! I love what you did with Dudley and Petunia! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
bkerrmom1 chapter 13 . 11/5
I absolutely love your humour in this!
Anne with an e chapter 34 . 9/26
I did get the Narnia reference!
ruth hammond chapter 22 . 1/28
Some times the author's notes are the most entertaining things of some stories...not this one, the story stands alone, but I do like your notes!
ruth hammond chapter 16 . 1/27
Really enjoyed this chapter...your mind is sooo creative...
The comic relief after the really ghoulish was very welcome.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 29 . 2/10/2016
I was thought Peter must have some emotional and/or mental handicaps. I always thought he might be happier in a loving home as a rat.
dianaanne chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
Hurray for Sirius' plain speaking!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 36 . 6/10/2015
As always, it was fantastic. I shared some of the Lord Convolumort excerpts with my friends, and they absolutely loved it. We started giving each other nicknames from it, and I'm Lord Convolumort!
dianaanne chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
Fun reading this chapter.
Malicean chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
The Iron Lady! Dear God, you just recruited the Iron Lady. Oh, I can't wait to see where this will end up!

As you might have noticed, I'm digging through the Krait books right now, spending far too much time on something that ought to be a Mary Sue epic of gouge-me-own-eyes-out proportions - but somehow isn't! Daughter of, uh, Fishface AND long-lost Malfoy; doesn't know the meaning of impossible - metaphorically speaking, lexically her vocabulary is rather exalted - case in point: instant Ani-metamorphagus; gets the most unapproachable teacher into her bed within her first year at school (a criminal offense on his part, irrespective of consent, where I come from but that's another point); blood-sister with pretty much any named character and a host of OCs, picks up little orphans left, right and center ... It's a horrid list of clich├ęs, yet against all expectations it works as character and that has me deeply, DEEPLY impressed!
dianaanne chapter 28 . 1/5/2015
The last sentence is so true. Jade, too ... later.
dianaanne chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
"Tell me news, not history" feels like a quote. Shakespeare, maybe?
Jirel chapter 36 . 7/2/2014
Yea! Voldemort is dead! I look forward to reading the next book.
dianaanne chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
Fatuous insincerity. I like it. Pays to read the notes!
Anne Seebaldt chapter 9 . 9/29/2013