Reviews for Krait Book 03 The Endless Riddle
dianaanne chapter 22 . 6/10
Hurray for Sirius' plain speaking!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 36 . 6/10
As always, it was fantastic. I shared some of the Lord Convolumort excerpts with my friends, and they absolutely loved it. We started giving each other nicknames from it, and I'm Lord Convolumort!
dianaanne chapter 11 . 6/8
Fun reading this chapter.
Malicean chapter 1 . 5/11
The Iron Lady! Dear God, you just recruited the Iron Lady. Oh, I can't wait to see where this will end up!

As you might have noticed, I'm digging through the Krait books right now, spending far too much time on something that ought to be a Mary Sue epic of gouge-me-own-eyes-out proportions - but somehow isn't! Daughter of, uh, Fishface AND long-lost Malfoy; doesn't know the meaning of impossible - metaphorically speaking, lexically her vocabulary is rather exalted - case in point: instant Ani-metamorphagus; gets the most unapproachable teacher into her bed within her first year at school (a criminal offense on his part, irrespective of consent, where I come from but that's another point); blood-sister with pretty much any named character and a host of OCs, picks up little orphans left, right and center ... It's a horrid list of clich├ęs, yet against all expectations it works as character and that has me deeply, DEEPLY impressed!
dianaanne chapter 28 . 1/5
The last sentence is so true. Jade, too ... later.
dianaanne chapter 13 . 1/4
"Tell me news, not history" feels like a quote. Shakespeare, maybe?
Jirel chapter 36 . 7/2/2014
Yea! Voldemort is dead! I look forward to reading the next book.
dianaanne chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
Fatuous insincerity. I like it. Pays to read the notes!
Anne Seebaldt chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Blame James; I usually do ... ha ha ha ha ha
Anne chapter 36 . 12/7/2012
And here I am once more amused by how neatly you wrapped up loose ends!
GBTtown chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
I know I am a bit late in responding but, Krait's lack of birth control is a bit over the top! I mean really, a simple contraception spell! A few herbs on a timely basis! Catholicism aside, even her rhythm method sucks!
Kam chapter 36 . 2/16/2011
I read all three stories, and I have to say I liked how it started out. It was intresting how you lined up all these characters (remebering all those names was very impresive) and how you lead some characters to turn towards the light while letting others fall. But I have to say the whole multiple coupling of some of them... it kinda felt short on me. And the mass amounts of adopted children well lets just say it kind of didn't fit for me with the story. Maybe I'm old fashioned or didnt think it was necesary for them to have so many offspring and love partners, but it was intresting enough for me to finish it.
Datenshi no Ookami chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hello there. ] (I apologize for reading all three of these stories and not reviewing every chapter, but I find my time extraordinarily divided at the moment. Mayhap someday I'll get around to it..) I really do love this series very much and am eager to see where you take it from here. You've developed your characters in such a way that it's nearly impossible not to love them, and each has their own place and purpose to the story as a whole. Magnificent work. ]
Malicia chapter 26 . 1/20/2011
So...finally found the time to read the last few chapters and rewiev them.

I like them very much even though I think it to be quite confusing with all those character but that's not o bad ;)

But there is one thing I dont like...Severus and Sirri...that's not you real intention isn't it?

It's just not right inmy mind...I mean he belongs to Krait and I'd think it more proper for Sirri to find herself a nice elf

But everyone their own mind

I hope you'll update soon :)
australis-angel chapter 24 . 1/19/2011
Wow! 1am and I've just finished to here :). I love your writing style, and the characters are so believable in your stories, though occasionally I get lost with the sheer number of characters you introduce! Looking forward to reading the rest of the stories, and am considering reading for the first time (shock, horror) the harry potter series LOL. Keep it up! As long as you don't get RSI ;)