Reviews for Krait Book 03 The Endless Riddle
dianaanne chapter 28 . 1/5
The last sentence is so true. Jade, too ... later.
dianaanne chapter 13 . 1/4
"Tell me news, not history" feels like a quote. Shakespeare, maybe?
Jirel chapter 36 . 7/2/2014
Yea! Voldemort is dead! I look forward to reading the next book.
dianaanne chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
Fatuous insincerity. I like it. Pays to read the notes!
Anne Seebaldt chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Blame James; I usually do ... ha ha ha ha ha
Anne chapter 36 . 12/7/2012
And here I am once more amused by how neatly you wrapped up loose ends!
GBTtown chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
I know I am a bit late in responding but, Krait's lack of birth control is a bit over the top! I mean really, a simple contraception spell! A few herbs on a timely basis! Catholicism aside, even her rhythm method sucks!
Kam chapter 36 . 2/16/2011
I read all three stories, and I have to say I liked how it started out. It was intresting how you lined up all these characters (remebering all those names was very impresive) and how you lead some characters to turn towards the light while letting others fall. But I have to say the whole multiple coupling of some of them... it kinda felt short on me. And the mass amounts of adopted children well lets just say it kind of didn't fit for me with the story. Maybe I'm old fashioned or didnt think it was necesary for them to have so many offspring and love partners, but it was intresting enough for me to finish it.
Datenshi no Ookami chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hello there. ] (I apologize for reading all three of these stories and not reviewing every chapter, but I find my time extraordinarily divided at the moment. Mayhap someday I'll get around to it..) I really do love this series very much and am eager to see where you take it from here. You've developed your characters in such a way that it's nearly impossible not to love them, and each has their own place and purpose to the story as a whole. Magnificent work. ]
Malicia chapter 26 . 1/20/2011
So...finally found the time to read the last few chapters and rewiev them.

I like them very much even though I think it to be quite confusing with all those character but that's not o bad ;)

But there is one thing I dont like...Severus and Sirri...that's not you real intention isn't it?

It's just not right inmy mind...I mean he belongs to Krait and I'd think it more proper for Sirri to find herself a nice elf

But everyone their own mind

I hope you'll update soon :)
australis-angel chapter 24 . 1/19/2011
Wow! 1am and I've just finished to here :). I love your writing style, and the characters are so believable in your stories, though occasionally I get lost with the sheer number of characters you introduce! Looking forward to reading the rest of the stories, and am considering reading for the first time (shock, horror) the harry potter series LOL. Keep it up! As long as you don't get RSI ;)
Malicia chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
So...I did just now have the time to read all the new chapters.

I like them very much. I hope you'll update soon...hope you excuse my lack at constructive rewiev as I have to get going now.
Naomisingerkitty chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
I just gotta say I love your stories. How many books are in this series? I have read the first two and loved them as well. Keep it up, your Krait series is awesome.
Malicia chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
The two new chapters are great. I like tha fact that Alica and Frank are...well..."back-to-the-living".

I always thought there should have been a way to get them back in the books.

Oha...a story when Lilith goes to school. I imagine that this will be pretty amusing
luply chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I'm addict! Please update soon, Thanks!