Reviews for A May to December Romance
Leyla08 chapter 11 . 12/4
How amazing can you write girl! I know that the story is not finished (and I will never get over this), but what you’re created here is more than talent.. The characters are so deep and so well written, we can understand everyone and also their actions. Please continue
HarryPotterGleeTwilight chapter 25 . 11/27
I fear this story has been abandoned. I keep it on my alerts in the hope that it’s not. It is one of ,y favourite stories and so well written, I’ve read it so many times. The characters, the plot I just love everything about it.
TWF1802 chapter 1 . 11/25
I've tried to find her and I think I did. I'm pretty sure it's her website: .com
Facebook: EllaMKaye/following
Juxtaposition001 chapter 25 . 11/14
Soooooo I know it's been a minute... would looove an update
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 11/13
Wow! This is awesome! You're an amazing writer . Thank you for sharing.
Katt Kiki chapter 25 . 11/4
Nice
SerafinaElena chapter 1 . 11/1
This is one of my top 3 favourite fics, and possibly my favourite Edward! I was soooo looking forward to seeing a whole 4 years worth of them together, I have to just keep this on alert and hope one day you'll be inspired to write more! Thank you for what you have given us so far, it's a beautiful story!
Alpha22 chapter 25 . 10/30
Wait... What?! Noooooo! Where's the rest of it? This is a well-written, well-told story. Thank you for sharing your talent. I wish you will finish this story.
Pranavi chapter 25 . 10/23
I would be very happy if you update. I lost count of the times that I have reread this story. I read again today eventhough I have my semester exams tomorrow. Pls update
Girlwithhazeleyes chapter 25 . 10/6
Hello! When are you updating this! We need a complete please! Thanks!
BehindEverySmile chapter 25 . 8/22
I come back to this story over and over again. Your talent is truly incredible. Hope life is treating you and yours well!
Please finish this I can see Edward and Bella happy ending please
MaryAliKent chapter 7 . 8/11
My goodness why haven’t you published this? I’m pretty sure I asked this same question the first time I read it years ago. and here I am. Again.
Paradizei chapter 23 . 7/20
the isabella cathedral is so romantic
Kay chapter 25 . 6/5
Just stayed up rereading this story. So wonderful! Hope you come back to it
9,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »