Reviews for A May to December Romance
HNCFan17 chapter 2 . 7/20
Just stopping by to let you know this story still haunts me. I catch myself thinking about it from time to time and it’s been over a year since you updated. It’s just that amazing of a story. Even if it never gets updated again, I wanted you to know that I loved it. It’s a story I’ll never forget. All the best to you:)
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 25 . 7/18
J'espère vraiment que tu continuera , je peux pas en rester quel chapitre bonne journée
rebecwi3 chapter 25 . 7/16
Is this finished anywhere?
aniseed flower chapter 25 . 7/14
Ohhh. You said a week or two in your authors note at the bottom. Nooooo. That was over a year ago. Im sorry. But the word was definitely week. Not year. What is this sacriledge?! Lol. I just have to say i am so so so happy with this story so far. Defo top 3 edward. Love this bella. Love that this is not a cliffhanger! Oh god. Id die if this was left on a cliffhanger. So happy. Cant wait for more! Such a truly beautiful story. You tell it so well. Love these two together so much. (Miss inner hussy and murder victim though.. lol. They brought so much humour and fun. Now its joyous, but not as funny. :( still love it though!)
Love this emmett too! Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us. Its awesome! Youre awesome!
aniseed flower chapter 19 . 7/13
Oh no. I love inner, hussy, and murder victim! Who on earth reads them and thinks of other peoples work? These inner characters are completely unique to this bella. Yes, there was a bella that had talking overies. And an edward that had a horny little monster that would hump bellas leg constantly, but your characters didnt make me think of them while reading. They suit bella so much. They fit. Im going to miss them. :(
aniseed flower chapter 16 . 7/13
If that last bit was forshadowing... nooooo. No killing bella off. Lol. Rose. Kate even... but not bells! She needs a sunflower ending.
aniseed flower chapter 14 . 7/13
I am loving bellas inner and muder victim and hussy! And also her thoughts! Blowing a hedgehog out her ass indeed. I nearly died laughing at the one. I adore her! And edward! Oh my LORD edward! *drools while having heart palpitations* you certainly made him one of the BEST EVER edwards i have ever read. Top 3 i think. Top 5 definitely! But im pretty sure top 3.. hmm. And bellas reactions! I lobe it. Thighs thighs thighs indeedy. *drools some more*
Theres only 25 chapters... and not marked complete.. and updated ober a year ago. So i imagine ill be sobbing for real soon enough. Noooooooo. I truly hope you update and finish this because im loving it so much. And almost 10k reviews i dare say im not alone in my loving it.. lol. Looking forward to reading more! Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us. *waits unpatiently for more while reading on*
I was laughing so hard at Awkward Proffesser Jasper Whitlock not ur usual Jasper it's refreshing 2 see Jazz in a different way
Larissaa39 chapter 25 . 7/11
Please update!
I LOVE Edroar! and I adore this fic. I want to tear Rosalie, Carlisle an!d Esme to little bitty pieces. and I want to SMACK Emmett most of the time. the dude needs to fish or cut bait; seems to me that if he is soooo unhappy with Rosalie, they should divorce-if he wants to stay married, he needs to ACT married and spend more time with his wife than with BELLA.
Please continue and update soon.
NamiBuni chapter 25 . 7/1
Please updatE THIS IS THE BEST
silverwolfe25 chapter 24 . 6/25
I love coming back to reread this story periodically and hope you're able to continue with it soon!
Hey chapter 25 . 6/22
Surely al ost 10,000 review to su h an amazing story would promp you to finish... loved it so far
Echobee chapter 9 . 6/11
This whole “inner self” monologue Bella has going on is cringeworthy at best. Takes away from an otherwise great story.
9,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »