Reviews for A May to December Romance
dbpbatm chapter 11 . 4/18
Please come back!
lacielu chapter 20 . 4/18
I love your story! Could you please tell me if you are planning to complete it? I am dying to see how the story develops and definitely how it ends! If you are not planning on finishing it I was wondering if you would consider letting someone else finish it. It's a great story and I would really hate to see iI stay uncompleted!
DeeDee630 chapter 20 . 4/9
I just reread this whole story to thru chapter20 because I love it so much. I hope it will continue or if the writer doesn't then to at least write one concluding chapter that tells us in summary form how this story ends. I suggest to those readers who have mentioned in comments they don't understand why Bella us still so skittish or why Edward is being so slow in claiming his part of the bargain to read the out takes. One I there goes much deeper into Bella's childhood and her resultant personality
Vaughn Tyler chapter 20 . 4/8
nice
jenx95 chapter 20 . 4/5
Please update again soon! I really can't wait to read what happens with Edward's parents!
Nedward chapter 20 . 4/2
Please finish this story. Granted they will have an HEA. But still the how they get their would make a nice story. What happens at the end if the four years? The trip to London? Jacob? Esme's questions during dinner? Please finish.
KClaughs chapter 20 . 4/2
Ahh! I have totally fallen in love with this story. I generally don't read stories when they're not finished, but this one just looked so good! I sincerely hope that you decide to continue this story, or even set it up for adoption because I would be so very sad to not get the chance to see these characters to the end. All the best wishes and I hope to see an update! :D
And then you stopped :'( why?

I really like the story.
I really really really love this story. please tell me you've hoarded a million chapters and you forgot your fanfic password?
Roza chapter 20 . 3/27
Hi everyone,
I was reading the reviews for this story, and I noticed that most of them were very recent. I would like to address that I don't think this author will be updating - ever. I know, I know, that's not a positive way of thinking, but truth is that I have been reading this story since day one. It's been about 2 years and this author has not updated.
This is literally my favorite story ever and it kills me when I check to see if there is another chapter but there isn't. I should stop checking, but I don't. For the first year, I used to check at least 3 times a day. In the morning, as soon as I woke up, right after coming home from school, and right before I went to bed. Lately, I gave up on this story, but occasionally I do come back to see if there is an update. Each and every time I am face to face with disappointment.
But you know what? I have had enough of it. I know you are probably thinking I'm being overly dramatic, but this story was literally, I kid you not, my favorite story - hands down. I am so attached to the characters, the plot and the emotions that overcome me in every chapter. But I'm done. I will not come back to see if she has update again. I am done, and quite honestly, I'm a little bit pissed off. I know I'm in no position to judge her because for all I know she could have died, but I'm literally so done.
I hope the author reads this, it doesn't even matter any more but for the sake of the newer readers who still have some hope left in them. I have so much more to say, but I will not spend a moment more of my time on this story because I have already wasted too much time here.
Good bye, it was good while it lasted.
Sincerely,
Roza
bearygirl chapter 20 . 3/29
Really enjoying reading this story and can't wait to read more.
ginger.l.pike chapter 20 . 3/29
Are you still alive? Surely you are dead somewhere if you don't want to update this book! I'm dying here- please put me out of my misery and update this! I love it!
sam chapter 20 . 3/26
Please tell me there was more to this story and it doesn't just end here? ! Really enjoyed reading it!
LillianBroderick chapter 19 . 3/26
Gotta say your work is strong enough to not need the inner hussy - she is a whole person and I love the way you have written her
SVMlover1378 chapter 20 . 3/24
Please update! I love this story.
7,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »