Reviews for A May to December Romance
anastasia.dawn.7 chapter 7 . 10/12
charlie and renee suck.
Please, please. update? It's been over two years. I am NOT giving up on this story. I hope that you aren't as well. I remember you. Update please. It worries me. Miss you.
Please write a new chapter. It's been so long!
RAJaRAY22 chapter 25 . 9/28
I love this story! Do you think you will ever finish it ? i'll be waiting in the wings..
sarahsmith1234 chapter 25 . 9/22
please please PLEASE come back and do an update! This story has kept me up for hours and I need more!
Ruthy Morales chapter 23 . 9/19
hi whoever you are...OMG...you are beyond super talented. You made me fall in love with these 2 all over again. As non vampires ..lol...all the other fanfics I read were good...bT described. I felt I am in love with this ghost of a man that Ive never met. lol. Goodness gracious and the love scenes...had me soooooo on fire! This is a masterpiece and I do hope you would write some more of these 2 ! I cant get enough and ive never been so sad to have finished reading something as i was this story! damn damn damn. please give us ;more. and i found out about this thru Twilight Fanfic on youtube, the lady that read it did such an amaxing job i just had to look for this on my own to see if there was more. i hope you get this review. and if you do write more...please let me know...my gmai is
SB90 chapter 25 . 9/21
Literally just binged read this whole thing! I do hope that you still see these reviews and will post the ending the way you saw it even in a rough draft style! I’m sure all of us can imagine the ending our own way but to read it in your style would be great!
krwhite1234 chapter 25 . 9/13
please come back and update! I've never been so deeply affected and lost in a fic. amazing absolutely amazing
rainne.2000.16 chapter 25 . 9/7
I have barely slept because I couldn't stop reading this. One of my favorite fics. Really hoping you come back and finish it. Eternally grateful you didn't stop at ch. 24 because that cliffhanger had me anxious. Loved the ending of ch.25
ellekat08 chapter 23 . 9/4
I don’t know if you’re even reading this but I wanted to let you know this is one of my favorite chapters.
And I guess we have to draw our own conclusions making our own ending. :)
JiaT chapter 19 . 9/4
Hey, I have come across this story pretty lateI don't know if it is complete or not as I am still on chapter 19. But I have to tell you that I love your writing style, its unique and interesting. you have kept me spellbound. but now I am a little scared... you have introduced Jacob and he means trouble... I really really hope that he is not going to spoil things for Edward and Bella... I completely love your portrayal of Edward... enjoying your story. thanks for it.
macullen0 chapter 6 . 9/3
I never read something so nice to read. you'are amazing.
dpennell007 chapter 25 . 8/31
First of all, I concur with those who said your stop point is regretful, but totally acceptable in this abandoned fic. What an excellent fantasy, a daydream that could never happen, and it made for a great read.

Even though you may feel pressure to provide a killer update after all this time, please be assured most would be ecstatic with a final, 10 years from now type chapter that you share where you see everyone in the future - good, bad, or indifferent. I have my own thoughts, but I'd rather hear it from you! lol.
ellekat08 chapter 25 . 8/25
How I wish you could finished the story, it was really beautiful.

Wherever you are whatever you do I wish you the best.
May To December chapter 1 . 8/23