Reviews for A May to December Romance
friendsandlovers chapter 25 . 2/26
Loved reading this one :) Do I wish it was marked complete, yes of course, but I know life happens and if it has to end this way, at least we know that Bella was at turning point in her life and accepting of his love. I only hope that Emmet would get his happily ever after as well :) Till next time, thank you for sharing this story with us!
friendsandlovers chapter 8 . 2/26
It must be said, her incubator is one of the most vile humans ever, thank goodness she is getting a fresh start to her life!
friendsandlovers chapter 3 . 2/26
The more I read of this story, the more I get pulled in, can't wait to see how this meeting goes!
friendsandlovers chapter 1 . 2/26
As a personal guideline, I usually don'r ready WIP's, but I just couldn't help myself with this one. Your writing just pulled me right in from the start of this story, like I'm sitting right there watching this unfold :)
tattedmomma chapter 25 . 2/24
Would love to read more of this
live.small.joys chapter 25 . 2/6
Please come back! So good:)
lovefunfiction chapter 19 . 1/19
I love this story... just re-read it. When do you think you will finish it? so well written and such a lovely story.
Please come back and finish! This is such a brilliant story
19TiGeR19 chapter 25 . 12/21/2023
hollywood0878 chapter 25 . 12/13/2023
I know it's been so long. But I really wish you would finish the story. I love it so much. I would like to see them get their happily ever after.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2023
It’s been 6 years and I’m still DYING for you to update, please come back!
tfred996 chapter 25 . 11/7/2023
Soooo good! Is this ever coming back?
gracie7236 chapter 25 . 10/28/2023
Just reread this last chapter. So amazing! I always check back for an update. Hope you are well and can eventually finish. You are so talented.
browneyes214 chapter 25 . 10/5/2023
I love your writing. I love this story. I have read it several times and wish you would continue with more. You have a gift.
rissa-marie3 chapter 25 . 9/25/2023
Good Chapter can’t wait until we get more
10,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »