Reviews for A May to December Romance
crackupmonkey chapter 25 . 9/15
What a fabulous chapter. I just love these two. Hope all is well in your world. :)
jtechell chapter 25 . 9/11
I have loved this story for years and I am very happy that you are still working on it
Oh, please, please, please publish more of this wonderful story!
"I could feel it in his taught muscles..." NO. It's TAUT, as in "tight," not "taught," as in "instructed.
"creams and blacks and metallic's" Why would you use an apostrophe? The "metallics" don't own anything. Apostrophes are used only in contractions and to show possession.
"a pair of drooling ogler's." The oglers don't possess anything. Omit the apostrophe.
"waving their arms madly and beaconing to me" Do you mean BECKONING?
"Let her passed." No. Use PAST. PASSED is a verb.
"He wanted me to walk passed her?" is incorrect. It's PAST. PASSED is a verb, not an adverb.
You wouldn't say "I had pictures of I," so don't say "I had pictures of Edward and I." Use ME .
"You lead me on Bella!" The past form of "lead" is LED.
Praying For A Miracle chapter 1 . 9/6
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SRORY!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Francium chapter 25 . 9/3
Hmmm maybe a miracle will happen and you’ll finish this! If not I loved every second of it nonetheless
Flustered chapter 25 . 8/25
I'm only just now reading this in 2018 and I was so addicted it took me only two days, it would have been less if I hadn't started it so late in the day. There is nothing about this story that isn't perfect. Truly. Admittedly I was a bit ruffled with Victoria but I grew to love your use of the characters we all know. If the original Twilight had been written this way I wouldn't be concerned. Because I could read this over and over and love it the same. Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of us!
Please update soon
magic26446 chapter 25 . 8/18
Wow. That was amazing. It was one of those stories that left me with that dastardly empty feelings after finishing it, like I don't know what to do with myself anymore because the characters eclipsed my mind so completely that, when I reach the end (so far), I don't know how to function anymore. I passed this story over several times, and I'm so glad I finally read it. Thank you!
9,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »