Reviews for A May to December Romance
micbb chapter 9 . 2/24
"This is fun! I'm glad I get to keep you"

BE STILL MY HEART
Ask246 chapter 22 . 2/23
This is one of the first fanfics I ever read, years ago. I've re-read it s few time, keepig it in an "old favorites" file, but not recently. I've only just read chapters 21 & 22, new since my last visit. I can't tell you how happy I am that you're contiuing their story. This is one of the most engaging bella/Edward couplings I've ever found, my favorite in fact, and I've read hundreds. I will anxiously updates. I've never sent a review before, THAT'S how pleased I was to see the update.. thank you!
1avidfan chapter 22 . 2/19
I love this story so much. What a wonderful description of their time in London. As exquisite as their tour of New York when Bella first came to live with Edward.

I knew he loved her, I hope Bella soon realizes and expresses her love for her architect.
1avidfan chapter 5 . 2/18
I love this story or better yet, this fairytale, even though it is not yet finished. This must be at least the 20th time I have read it over the years. I think it is my all time favorite Edward. Prince Charming on a White horse.
Pattsy1994 chapter 22 . 2/9
WOW, Brilliantly written, please, please keep the updating coming.
alfarrow25 chapter 20 . 2/9
I just started reading this story yesterday! I love it! Please update soon!
heathermichelle76 chapter 21 . 2/3
Please update this story
Just starting to read your and I think I'm going to love it...
Please come back!
charliebella chapter 22 . 1/17
Simply an amazing story. Really hope your muse returns and you can finish this story.

Thanks
Charlotte
AliceCullen7 chapter 22 . 1/14
Hey!

Why did you leave your story like that. Its very good to abandon it. Pleaseeee continue it
Noooooo! I have read this in a span of two days, I need to know what happens! Lol. Please update if you can!
herowlnesshedwig chapter 2 . 1/8
ýyy
awesomeami316 chapter 22 . 1/3
I love them. They're perfect for each other
Kate chapter 22 . 1/1
Please update! Your story is amazing!
8,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »