Reviews for A May to December Romance
The Not Normal One chapter 22 . 16h
please update. soon.
Please update
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 22 . 10/23
Oh dear. So Edward has fallen in love with Bella. I think she loves Edward also, but does not recognize the feeling since she has never experienced love.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 21 . 10/23
So Edward realizes that he is going to fall in love with Bella, but she is emotionally incapable of loving him back? I hope not!

And good for Bella...putting Esme in her place.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 20 . 10/23
Poor Bella. And someone hit Edward's car? Not a great start to an evening.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 10/23
I like inner hussy! Bring her back!

I really want Bella to tell Edward about the Job. She has essentially broken the contract. Not sure how he will take it.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 18 . 10/23
Oh Bella, you need to tell Eward ASAP.
sophie chapter 22 . 10/21
I'm in love with this story. Plese tell me you plan on completing it. Suspense is killing me!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 17 . 10/23
What a wonderful birthday. I have a feeling for the first time ever, Edward is going miss someone at home...Bella. I think he isn't looking forward to being gone for so long a period of time and it is a new feeling for him.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 16 . 10/23
I loved how they were in this chapter and pleaaaaaase for the love of a God do not let the ending of the book Bella was reading be a portent to how this fic will end. I desperately want an HEA for these two. They deserve it.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 10/23
I think Kate is still in love with Edward. And I am sure that Rosalie is behind the security breach.

This should be an interesting 4 years. Bella will undoubtedly do a bit more partying and other age appropriate things. How will Edward handle those?

Bella needs to learn to talk about things. Although I can see how hard that would be given her background.
stellaabigail1 chapter 22 . 10/22
This is life
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 14 . 10/22
What type of person would tell their child they were a mistake? I want to wring Bella's parents' necks. What self indulgent assholes!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 10/22
My gosh...I am a university professor and I am appalled at the Lit Professor's attitude. He would be ever get away with that crap at my university.

Poor Bella has really been sheltered as far as relationships go. I have a feeling it will be bad when Rosalie confronts her, but at least she has Vicky with her...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 10/22
I love stories where Victoria and James are good guys. Edward is going to fall head over heels with Bella.
8,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »