Reviews for A May to December Romance
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 9/26
I've been reading these chapters voraciously. This beautifully written [except for the Brit-speak in the middle of a conversation between 2 Americans] and was thoroughly enjoying it until I noticed it was incomplete. That really bummed me out. So disappointed I can't read anymore. Such a good read to be discarded. Life happens though.
I see none of yours works are finished and that you pulled at least one story. Sorry for whatever happened in your life.
Is this going to be finished brilliant story
edgeofwonderland chapter 25 . 9/19
Darn, really thought this story was complete! Love these characters. Such an excellent piece. You’re a wonderful writer!
lucky4me13 chapter 25 . 7/30
Please finish this story!
aliciaruby90 chapter 25 . 7/20
Thank you for this story. I always come back to reread it. Hopefully one day you find time to write again and your readers are blessed with another chapter…. or even just concluding answers. Congratulations on an amazing story.
Plzz continue this story
janeway4u chapter 25 . 7/11
I totally love this story. It breaks my heart that I will not know what happens next. please, please finish it so that I can have peace of mind. awesome job!
louulaa chapter 25 . 6/21
I really really hope that one day you decide to continue this. I have read this story so many times, and I know I will continue to do so in the future.
jojobeeatkinson chapter 25 . 6/2
I don't normally read w.i.p stories but when I stumbled across this years ago I was hooked from the beginning. I re-read it every once in awhile hoping for a new chapter. The writing is *chef's kiss* and I hope it's completed one day.
I love this story hope there's more
Is there any more love this story but need Happy ending they are meant to be together
Hopeful1 chapter 22 . 5/22
I wish with all my heart you would finish this story. Let me tell u why it means so much to me. I had a wonderful life until about age 8 when my dad had a massive heart attack. We didn’t know at the time his health was compromised by Agent Orange. He had had a really bad childhood too. He became a different person. He was cruel. He isolated me & my mom but I was his verbal punching bag & a huge disappointment. I began 2 pull my hair from nerves. He died when I was 14 of cancer. Sadly unlike Bella I didn’t have a night in shining armor. But I did realize reading this story how hugs freak me out. Kind words although a crave them, when said, make me feel sick. I’m 48 now. I have lots of health issues but isolating myself has caused the worst damage. I love this story. It gives me some peace 2 read fanfic. Especially 1 this moving. I hope u & your family r ok & I hope someday I’ll see an update posted. Thank u for such beautifully crafted words.
MissWM chapter 25 . 4/26
OMG. i can't believe this is not finished. this is a masterpiece! you are so very talented. the story is very good and your skills as a writer make it all even better. so enrapturing. i'm awestruck. thank you so much for sharing. i do hope you come back to finish it some day. this is deserving of an ending. you created a beautiful world. i loved seeing bella. mature and grow her own damn self steem. and i wish so very much to see edward's reaction to the fact that she is working. and her realizing she loves him as well? can't wait.
cahtx chapter 25 . 4/23
I have really enjoyed your story and characters. I wish I could read more of this one and your writing. I love this Edward and Bella.
Elle Whitecap chapter 25 . 4/17
Really wish this story was finished. It’s so good
9,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »