Reviews for A May to December Romance
cealm chapter 25 . 4/19
I just finished reading this story for the second time, and I enjoyed it even more, I think! The characters you have created are interesting and complex, and I really want to know what happens with them next. Hint, hint!
Twifans chapter 25 . 4/17
Please please update this story (just in case u can't read it, those are crying emojis)
L Christine chapter 24 . 4/17
There was one thing I meant to tell you in my original review but I forgot. I swear I'm not being critical and I'm NOT AT ALL trying to be rude, but in regards to the name of your fic the term is actually May/December...as in a younger person (May, an earlier month) and an older person (December, a later month). Again, not being critical. Just letting you know lol.
L Christine chapter 25 . 4/17
Hi. I found your story by accident but I am really glad I did because I absolutely fell in love with it. I'm not going to lie, I really felt sketchy at the beginning (and in the real world something like this would be *super* sketchy lol) but it's a fictional story with two of my favorite characters so I went with it lol. While I did love the relationship between Edward and Bella, I also was really happy with the close friends that Edward had and that they so ready accepted Bella, especially Emmett. He has always been my favorite of the Cullen brothers (although since I started reading fanfic Jasper has truly started to grow on me as well) I just love the juxtaposition between his fierce protective instincts and child like, teddy bear comforting behavior. While I love canon pairings and I am a purist at heart, this fix made me sad because of Rosalie's behavior and how horrifically she seemed to treat Emmett. While he clearly loves her to the ends of the earth (he would have to to put up with her never ending string of BS and disrespect) I can't really tell how Rosalie feels about Emmett, and I'm not really sure what I want for their future. Obviously, I hope they stay together but Rosalie will need to change her attitude and personality in a fantastically huge way, stop disrespecting Emmett, and apologize to Bella (and Edward) and put in *A LOT* of effort to make things right.
Esme and Carlisle are an entirely different story and I don't even know where to start with them. Carlisle was always one of my favorite characters from the books so to see him in a role like this kind of rubs me the wrong way but I respect your choice in doing something different. Although, the extent of his evil was just mind-blowing to me and not at all what I expected when I got to this last chapter. I am so proud of Bella for standing up for herself though, and refusing to leave Edward. As strong, capable, successful and whatever else he is I think he still really needed that reassurance so I was really happy to see it. As far as Esme, that family dinner was horrific but after Bella told her off (which was awesome and so fun to read) in that last scene she walks into the hall and just looks at them as they leave, I like to think that something that was said penetrated the ice in her heart and she maybe finally started seeing what was right in front of her. I'm very excited to see what happens next.
rpobsessed2 chapter 25 . 4/15
PLEASE don’t abandon this story. It is so unique. These characters deserve their complete HEA. PLEASE.

Sharon
I really hope you finish this story. It is fantastic and I would love to find out where these two end up.
I really enjoyed this Chapter.
awesome please keep writing these I love them
Normally I let a story go when it hasn’t updated in over a year, but I just can’t let this story go. I love it so much, it’s damn near perfect. I hope you continue it, but I understand. I’ve been there. Just wanted to show you some love. (Having an issue logging in, this is Girlnorth/Grrlnorth)
marysix chapter 25 . 4/7
Totally surprised, in the best way, by this story! Would love an update (the last chapter was actually posted on my kiddo’s second birthday!) but this is not a terrible place to be left. The last chapter was so satisfying. Love this!
TwiShy48 chapter 25 . 4/4
This story popped up in my head and I thought I'd check in on it. I'm still hopeful for an update lol. I hope all is well.
Odainath chapter 7 . 4/1
Loving it so far. I admit, I didn’t expect to but I am very glad I’ve started reading. Fantastic!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve reread this story. I love it more each time I do. I’m desperately hoping that some day you’ll come back to it and give these two wonderfully developed characters some closure. I check back frequently just to make sure. I’m not a writer myself, and haven’t ever left a message or review for a writer, but felt compelled to let you know how much I enjoy your work and anticipate your updates. Thanks for giving me my very favorite fanfiction story. I’ve read, probably, thousands and this remains my favorite.
Amy
Bammers chapter 25 . 3/24
Great chapter can't wait for more
I want to be mad that the 2 week time frame for an update passed a year ago, but this story is so good that I just want to beg you to post it- and all the rest of the chapters till the end. Please please please!
slpmom chapter 25 . 3/18
Still one of the best stories out there. I hope all is well and you are able to eventually finish. :)
9,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »