Reviews for The Secret Life Of Sparrow Delaney continued
mmcutie chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
So for the date you should routinely totally go into some detail about where Jack lives. maybe have Jack and sparrow go to all of jacks favorite places in his town. Or they could go to a fair.
n1nA chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
if you're not finishing this story then can I adopt this story please!?
I really like this series and I like where this story's going so may I please adopt this?
that's my ff author's name btw

and if you can upload by the summer then PLEASE upload
Rose chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
nice! but i'm pretty sure luke's eyes are hazel. and some parts of the actual book are confusing me, you seem to be an expert? the part where grandma bee rises up all seriouslike trying to get attention at the dinner table, bee says that 'someone is waiting in the wings, someone we do not know perhaps' and stuff. then sparrow thought of 'dark blonde hair and hazel eyes' luke had dark blonde hair. was she falling for luke? in the end her and jack kind of got together. and a couple pages before that, luke said 'i have to go, sparrow. even though-' and he's gone. what do you think he was saying? i personally wanted luke and sparrow to get together before i saw the part where luke says he fell off a cliff, b/c i though he was in a coma or something and she was supposed to help him get out of it. what do you think luke was saying?
Lizasaurus chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
HURRY UP ALREADY!
n1nA chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
awww...
where's the next one?
when will you finish?
5popcorn99 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I like this series very much. It's creepily accurate to the book. Two thumbs up man!
EnnaBurning chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
hey! I love the story, it's cute! Can't wait for the next chap, I'm interested in seeing where this goes, love it!
Elizabeth Grimm chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Finally! I've been looking for this story everywhere! Thanks for publishing one!