Reviews for Emeralds to Rubies
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
So I realized after reviewing the last chapter that this wasn't in fact a oneshot.I hope you add another chapter!
Great stuff:)
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This oneshot is great!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Yes! I enjoyed reading E's POV. Look forward to more of their future together in Epi2. :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I really like this little story... but what will happen with the locator beacon going off at the cabin? If she remembers it, they could toss it to the other side of the mountain to through the DEA agents off.
DawnStimson chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Kathie,

Bravo. Great epilogue. I re-read chap 1, as I'd forgotten what it was about. Excellent story, and I look forward to chap 3!

Happy New Year, Kathie.

Dawn
Caius09 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I remember reading this O/S a long time ago and I loved it then. This Epi was wonderful. It's so nice to seeing them get some closure and seeing what happened after the change. Great little short story :)
sujari6 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Great that Edward can still be a cop.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Love this story.
NKubie chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I love this, Kathie! I loved what happened: how we found out about his change, what happened to Caius, his reactions to Bella, that he's going to continue to be a cop and that he's happy with his new life. I also love the fact that Edward and Bella were newborns together. I hadn't thought about that since the original EtR. And I'm really, really looking forward to the epi part 2. I found it interesting that although Bella is still a shield that Edward is able to hear her thoughts. I always get a kick out of what you decide to change from canon and what stays the same.

Thanks again for sharing your gift, Kathie!
kinsano chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I really enjoyed this fic!
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I liked it a lot, but I am confused by something: If the Volturi are drug barons, and human, why should the secret be enforced, who polices the vampires' world?
Rasa.Ra chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I enjoyed it, nice story:)
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
loved it! missed DEAward.
chele the original chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I really enjoyed knowing that Edward was saved and that he got his justice. Now it's Bella's turn!o] Excellent chapter
RebeccaMCullen chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Love that Edward was able to settle into his new life as a vamp.