Reviews for The Genius In The Slave Quarters
supersaiyaman chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
i hope they relize hoe mch the outher one cares for one another. i relly like this fanfict i hope their is a sequell.i wonder if goku will find chchi.
supersaiyaman chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
this is a relly good fanfict. iwonder how her and vegeta will even start talking too each outher.
EscapeReality.98 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
... Fuck Yamcha VEGETA ALL THE WAY
Phantom Ice chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Did Goku go to Earth to do that whole training thing? You would think that was something he would mention to Bulma, her being from Earth and all.
Phantom Ice chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Saiyan woman. The thought just popped into my head in the middle of this chapter (I wonder why). Bulma has not once mentioned even seeing a female Saiyan, it's just kind of weird that one wasn't mentioned, even in passing.
Phantom Ice chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Okay then, ignore the last few questions, except for Gohan's mother, which now that I think of it, I'm sure comes later. Another question I do have is the whole language barrier. Saiyans did have their own language, and there is a universal language in the DBZ universe, but do they just talk to Bulma in that language, or do they talk it all the time? If so, why would they do that?
Phantom Ice chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This is a great story so far (I'm only on chapter 3), and really well written, I just have a few technical questions...
Why would Goku have the name Goku at all if he's living among the Saiyan's? Oh, and who's Gohan's mother? Oh, and where would Goku have gotten his orange turtle hermit uniform?
There, that wasn't so bad, right? I hope you're not to annoyed. :)
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
What terrible luck, landing on Vegeta of all places. Bulma never was one who things ran smoothly for. ;)
Vegetita Dragon Ballera chapter 61 . 1/3/2013
It realy started real cool but then I prefer and look Gt
any way what i read was real great hopo some day you can do a Bulma and Vegeta fic whit out all the fights
Vegetita Dragon Ballera chapter 39 . 12/31/2012
i hate you. I cant believe this u made me cry poor Bulma and Vegeta ok
im starting to forget you im going to keep reading.
vegetas4evasweetheart chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Lmao tickle fight!
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 63 . 12/24/2012
Wonderful story, one of the best B/V fics I've ever read. Wonderful job.
nitaBonita chapter 62 . 12/24/2012
Really enjoyed it, well worth the long read :))
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 62 . 12/22/2012
This was great! I loved reading it.
Lexcie chapter 63 . 12/16/2012
Awesome story, just spent my weekend reading this whole thing. Absolutely loved it. Hope to see more stories of yours ((:
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »