Reviews for The Genius In The Slave Quarters
miikodesu chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
oh, that's so cute! tarble and gure :D but i never want to imagine that :D

"Who needs a mate?" are you kidding my prince? LOL
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
Yay for Tarble and Gure! At least there's one happy ending and hey, King Vegeta isn't such a douche for once... XD Vegeta's just lying to himself...
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
damn in king vegetas eyes Tarble finally found his balls. as for vegeta heh he will get his mate and a worthy one at that sure not all that strong but her brains make up for it.

good job

Oh yeah will bardock make an apperance he is probably a veteran warrior of the saiyan race doing missions even friezas so called elites wouldn't do mamking them look stupid and cowardly a victory however small for the saiyan race
DaBigWilliG chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
realy fun story i have read all you reprogrammed but i am guilty of forgetting to go and review and tbh im to lazy to go and do it know but know that i loved every minuet of it it is epic but this story is not all that new so unlike reprogrammed i cant give it origonalty bits just a much better ver of this story but as i love the story of how bulma could have met vegeta i love it as well and as i said its a much better ver that other i have read
Nintendocat chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Ooh Tension. Me likey. Vegeta may think that Bulma needs a reality check but he needs one even more so. After all, if he just thought about his relationship with Frieza he would understand why she wouldn't want to willing give into him. I wonder how much longer things can go on like this before one gives in. As always, it'll be a battle of the wills (I'm so glad that you didn't just have Bulma giving in, several people do that and it's so annoying). Can't wait for more of this.

BTW, maybe I'm over looking it but have you ever said what the ages of the characters were? Vegeta keeps calling Bulma girl but I wouldn't think that she'd be alone in space if she was too young even if she's a genius.
miikodesu chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
and are you sure this story rate T? because something going heated back than :D

this is battle of willing! somehow i'm sure, bulma is the one who's give up first! *no more force here, i hope :D*
miikodesu chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
i'm sure vegeta was somewhat surprised by his action! he maybe shocked why he kiss bulma :D

and i'm sure he always monitor bulma's ki after the accident!

if he honest with his feeling, his name wasnt vegeta :D
NoLifeButLives chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Awesome chapter! It was really good! Glad Nappa is gone- he was an ass! Please update soon!
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Heh heh knew this was gonna happen good job vegeta. But i wonder will bulmas family on earth come looking for her.

good stuff
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
Haha I liked the last authors note.
SillyNinjaLostGirl chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
How you tell you have been on Youtube too much: You look for the thumbs up button on Fanfiction. XD I love this story so much! :DD Keep it up! It is one of my favorite stories. :]
Analaa chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
My My it seems Vegata and Bulma are both confused about their emotions now! Good chap :)
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
LoL... Wow... That was defiantly intimate... XD I'm glad Bulma told him to stop, it was a nice touch... Most people just write her giving in, but Bulma isn't that type of person after all... If she says no, it's law... Great update! Can't wait for the next!
The0Blind0Writer chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
lol, awesome update! i see you're true to your plot: villain seduces do-gooder. lol, 18 to trunks, now vegeta to bulma? lol, awesome. can't wait until the next update, i wonder if you'll try to make this story as long as reprogrammed? for that, you'll need a few battles, and i can't wait to see everyone's roles. will there be any consequences of killing nappa?
Lord of Chaos 28 chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Nice. Can't wait for the next!
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »