Reviews for The Genius In The Slave Quarters
SillyNinjaLostGirl chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
How you tell you have been on Youtube too much: You look for the thumbs up button on Fanfiction. XD I love this story so much! :DD Keep it up! It is one of my favorite stories. :]
Analaa chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
My My it seems Vegata and Bulma are both confused about their emotions now! Good chap :)
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
LoL... Wow... That was defiantly intimate... XD I'm glad Bulma told him to stop, it was a nice touch... Most people just write her giving in, but Bulma isn't that type of person after all... If she says no, it's law... Great update! Can't wait for the next!
The0Blind0Writer chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
lol, awesome update! i see you're true to your plot: villain seduces do-gooder. lol, 18 to trunks, now vegeta to bulma? lol, awesome. can't wait until the next update, i wonder if you'll try to make this story as long as reprogrammed? for that, you'll need a few battles, and i can't wait to see everyone's roles. will there be any consequences of killing nappa?
Lord of Chaos 28 chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Nice. Can't wait for the next!
Trixie-chan chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
anayu123 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
YAY! he kissed Bulma! whooo! love this story keep writing please *puppy eyes*
Analaa chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
Uh-oh Vegata is still letting the truth of his feeling be known, though his words do match up! Update as soon as school lets u :)
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Oh... My... God... UPDATE SOON! DX
The0Blind0Writer chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
lol, wow! the wait was definitely worth it, though now i'm ready to go and murder you for leaving me on a cliff like that. lol, at least it was only a kiss. by the way, will bulma ever meet chichi in this fic?
Princess Kedeta chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
finally! It seem like it was alot about Tarble there
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Ding dong the bastard nappa is dead. But i think he got off easy if king vegeta found out maybe he would be tortured in a vermin infested dungeon then killed. Well bulma is safe at least but there still raditz to worry about
piscesgirl35 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i really like the way you reworked the whole frieza timeline and even making goku into a true saiyan so who is gohan's mother? and how come this time around frieza kept time alive longer?
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
yes Vegeta can't be honest with his feelings unless they're anger or hatred.

When I saw the chapter heading I was like, this can't end well and i was right, yay!

Nice chapter
Nintendocat chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
So Nappa's finally out of the picture. That's great but now Bulma has to deal with Vegeta and him forcing his feelings onto her in the only way he knows. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the kiss, not to mention how things are going to be between them from now on. Vegeta may say that he doesn't need her consent but he doesn't seem to be the type to rape her so maybe he's just expecting her to accept him. *shrug* either way it's going to be awkward between them.

btw the way, "And I don't need our consent to do it either." shouldn't this be 'your' consent?
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »