Reviews for It Had To Be You
EmmalineNakamura chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
That was an awesome story well done. My friend and I loved it
Kerry Potter1995 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Awwwww:,( poor Aragorn
Bindi-fox chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I love the begin and how you split between past and present but it ended quite abruptly and we didn't even find out what Legolas's power was.
Kamai6 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Nice!

Justme chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
The story had an interesting start but the ending was way, way too abrupt. It was like: they got back okay, so they were bound. The end. Sorry, I couldn't help laughing.

We also never learned what Legolas' 'powers' were.

You may have lost steam towards the end, which is a pity because the story did start off quite well.
Metoochocolate chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
:D I like your ending
Kamai6 chapter 9 . 4/9/2011

Lierene chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Ohgosh, I love this story so much! How did I miss this one! You do a wonderful job separating what's really going on with the flashbacks/story! I enjoy that a lot! Love the characterization and everything! Wonderfully done, and I am very excited to see more soon! (hopefully!) 333

Keep up the amazing work!
thecalicocat chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm sorry, but I cannot in my wildest imagination imagine Aragon sitting with his head against Legolas's shoulder. Completely, completely out of character. If this is slash, please say so in your summary.
Kamai6 chapter 8 . 3/21/2011

MORE MORE MORE!

hbvghjbg chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Le gasp! Grr evil cliffhanger! Great chapter really liked it!
Kamai6 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!

PoisonElf chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
OMFG! PLEASE CONTINUE! btw lovin it
Godricsgrl89 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
hehe. ok why do i have a feeling that the King of Mirkwood being there is a bad thing? He seemed cool before but I am confused. hehe.

Update soon please.