Reviews for If You're Homophobic, then why are you kissing me?
Jynova chapter 16 . 6/30
Looking forward to next update! Make it happy, puh-lease?
NuclearSpark chapter 16 . 4/12
I'm really enjoying this. Although I feel Lelouch is pretty ooc, I can't say for sure what he'd be like in love. But overall, I have high hopes for this story and hope to see an update soon!
Myself chapter 16 . 4/11
Oh my. I love this chapter. I haven't read this story in about a year, but I reread some chapters and finally caught up. So happy that this story is still really good!
Deidara4ever chapter 16 . 3/2
One part of me is fangirling over the kiss at the end.
And one is worrying over the last sentence that foreshadows that something bad or complicated might happen.
Great work!
KEW2759 chapter 15 . 2/16
Ok, now not to be rude but in one of the early paragraphs, like right at the start, it says that suzaku slipped the collar round his neck and attatched the collar, I'm just curious as to who's wearing the collar? As all it says was that he approached the Britanian, now I'm all for reading about some kinky stuff but they should at least be going out first :P (P.S. I know it's the dog but I couldn't resist pointing it out xD plus i don't think that was rude at all so sorry if I mislead by starting with that just in case you were offended by my pointing it out xD)
AdmiralNguyenV chapter 16 . 2/15
Thanks for getting this out! It was pretty good I thought. So keep it up! Almost to the end. :)
Jiggly Joe chapter 1 . 1/9
I'm not a fan of male/male pairings. (Not that there's anything wroung with it. Just not my cup of tea.) So, I won't be reading your story.

However, I come across it many times when looking for Code Geass stories, and each and every time the title makes me smile. So, kudos for that. Very eye catching, and I personally find it to be a bit humorous. Good luck with your story!
Deidara4ever chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Oh god, how is Suzaku going to react now? He did seem to like the idea of them being more than friends, but still, that must be quite a shock for him. Hope to see from you again soon :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Keep going! Loved the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens and if suzaku returns the kiss ;)
thecatleader chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
oh my that last moment it makes me so impatient for the next chapter
Sammie chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
I absolutely adore your story!
Normally, I am very picky, and indfferent towards fanfiction stories. However, yours is one of those rare once in a bluemoon stories, that just gets me so giddy with anticipation. Everything from the storyline to your writing style is absolutely magnificent, and leaves me on the edge of my seat. I am truly looking forward to this stories next update.
senpaiesdeath chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Lingerie? anywayyyyy GIVVE ME SOME M SOOONNNNN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
senpaiesdeath chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Mymmymymymymymymymymy so milly spillllllllssss
senpaiesdeath chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
"It's even more rude to stand in front of someones entrance and not move." Is that a foreshadow?
senpaiesdeath chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
O myyyyyyyyyyyyyy, will it be in the next chapter, or whennnnnnnnnn its killlllinnnnng mehhhhh