Reviews for Swimsuit Quidditch
ConfusedLlama chapter 1 . 2/14
Freaking hilarious. Being honest I completely laughed my ass off at " Getting your hands on the Snitch". Completely lost it. xD
Gundum M chapter 1 . 1/7
amuseing
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Omigod im dying right now
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
hahahahahahahahahahaha
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Love it. So funny.
toothlessbean chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is very good. i love how its written, and i think your characterization is amazing.
Avenger13579 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
loved the story, would have liked to see the look of horror on their faces XD
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Alright, I'm curious. What makes this an "M" -rated story? This is sophomoric innuendo that *might*, just *might* clear a T, and there won't be many pre-teens who get it at all.
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I kinda feel bad for Fleur :P :D
Anyways it was just so amazingly funny I thought I'm going to fall of my chair :D
Fantastic work!
Ace of Hate chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awesome! I would like to see this expanded
MadHattress3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This story was absolutely hilarious! Completely 100% AWESOME :D
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh my, I was laughing so much I could barely finish reading. Harry and Ginny are so wonderful together. I absolutely loved their banter, and the innuendos were done so well. Everyone's reactions were spot on. My favorite description was of Percy, Audrey, and their 'White-faced Horror,' as you put it. A very amusing story and brilliantly written, as always.
DoodleDooo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Haha, I love the conversation between harry and ginny, everybody was like dafuq? Haha x
A chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
If all of this was ireferring/i to something, do I want to know what Ginny meant by "playing quidditch"?
addictedheartache chapter 1 . 9/18/2012