Reviews for Swimsuit Quidditch
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh my, I was laughing so much I could barely finish reading. Harry and Ginny are so wonderful together. I absolutely loved their banter, and the innuendos were done so well. Everyone's reactions were spot on. My favorite description was of Percy, Audrey, and their 'White-faced Horror,' as you put it. A very amusing story and brilliantly written, as always.
DoodleDooo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Haha, I love the conversation between harry and ginny, everybody was like dafuq? Haha x
A chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
If all of this was ireferring/i to something, do I want to know what Ginny meant by "playing quidditch"?
addictedheartache chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was Funny as hell!
Face2Face chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Damn that was Good! I can't Stop Laugh
I really luv it when Ginny and Harry Flirt!
Got to luv the sexual innuendo
This totally made my day!
Elina chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
hillarious! I love your innuendos!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was absolutely hilarious! The Quidditch metaphors were sidesplitting, as were the reactions of Ginny's brothers. They were very true to canon, but I'm glad Ginny got the last word - she's a big girl (no pun intended...) who can look after herself. I bet the match was fun after all this though - the Weasley brothers might have tried to aim a few *real* bludgers at poor Harry! Lovely fic, thanks for sharing :)
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, my! Who's a naughty girl then? And Harry is her enabler. LOL. Big brothers really can be so hypocritical. It's OK for all other women to have boobs, but not their little sisters.

i dont have a login yet chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
i love it i started gigiling like crazy chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
i loooooved it. tht was so funny! it was clever how you used quidditch, by the way.
Exivus chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow, this is definitely not a conversation you want to have in front of the family, even without the overportective brothers.
TercesWarrior93 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I must say, nice use of the quidditch terms. :P man im still laughing. *wipes tear* thanks for the laugh. XD
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I'm sorry, but that was completely sexual! They're all wearing skimpy swimsuits and using a crapload of innuendos! None the less, it was the most I've laughed in a while. Great job. This is one of the only humor stories that's actually managed to maker laugh! Lol
SimplyAnn chapter 1 . 12/29/2011