Reviews for Swimsuit Quidditch
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 1/8/2011

Normally, I hate canon. But this was bleeping HILARIOUS and I hope no one ever tells you otherwise!

The idea is bloody brilliant, btw. It's very in character for Ginny to be so michievous. ;) And on her birthday, no less.

But, Godric... Merlin... The double entendres! X3 Wonderfully executed. Truly. And having Harry keep up with her and match her wit for wit-just amazing.

Good thing Harry stopped there, though-Charlie and Bill were about to kill him! XD

Godric, I just love this!

-mew-tsubaki ;)
Historybuff1536 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
You made me giggle. :)

daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
lmao that was great! ;DDD
Sweetshortkakes chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very cute story. I was cracking up! :)
HLG07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hahaha, I'm laughing too much to leave an actual review. Excellent job!
Nox Ortus chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Loved it. I laughed harder than I thought I would
dale89 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
de me chuckle, good job :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so hilarious! Ginny & Harry sure were having a go with the double entendres, and I can just imagine the shocked faces of the older Weasleys. LOL (Kinda reminded me of a volleyball match, with all those verbal "volleys" trying to one-up the other, and in Harry's case, trying not to say anything that just might get him killed by her brothers!) Thanks so much for writing this - I needed a good laugh today! :)
GoDons chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well done.
louie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Rolling on the floor while laughing out loud.(So as not to be misunderstood.) Enough said.
Cassssidy6799741536831 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hahahhah, iloovethis.
rebecka chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hilarious. I laughed almost as much as George:)
jojor99 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love this story - so funny. You did a great job with all of the double entendres.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6