Reviews for Holiday Cheer
DarkDreamsDeferred chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Incredibly well written and thought out...I loved that, even for a fic rated "M", that you focused more on the relationship aspect more than the "act of love". Great fic.

However, I do have one small question regarding the reason for Quatre's ill-timed departure/absence.

At first Trowa explains to Catherine "Besides, it's not everyday that Iria has a baby and he wanted to be there, even more so since she's about three weeks early."

But then, as Trowa is thinking of Quatre during his walk, Quatre's absence is explained by "Rashid had been laid up in the hospital with pneumonia and the heir to Winner Enterprises had to immediately leave to take over the running of the company. Sure, he managed a great deal of the company from a distance while aiding the Preventers with financial and political sway, but Rashid handled the day-to-day running of the company and the meetings.

Quatre had immediately left for L4, all the while profusely apologizing to Trowa for leaving him alone on Christmas via the communicator."

Were both events meant to occur during Quatre's stay on L4, or did you intend for it to be one or the other?

No offense meant, I was just confused. Again, great fic!
Dentelle-noir chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
HAHHAAA- where IS the car? LOL! It sure sounds like Quatre had one hell of a night!

Um, so.. I'm so not done yours yet, but IT'S COMING! I SWEAR!

/. Soon! Waiting makes it sweeter! It sure made this one sweeter! Thank you for writing it!