Reviews for Finding the Flowers
Gravism chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
epic sadness. (TTTT) i never understood oichi but this really helped. thanks.
NinjaGirl345 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Yet another cute oichi/mitsunari story! Keep up the goodwork!

Ninja is out; Peace!
Subtle Serenity chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I knew it. I knew I couldn't have been the only one who played the game and though to myself- you know who would REALLY make a cool couple? Yaoi fangirls aside (Because they run rampant with an anime/game series like this) I am a silent supporter of Oichi/Mitsunari because of a fic like this. I honestly believe that they would have a lot to bond over, considering the ways in which they've each coped with loss- one with madness, the other with rage. I applaud you for writing this because I didn't expect to find it, and you've made my day.

And it was DAMNED cute.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is nice. I enjoyed it very much. :)
GoodbyeCrimson chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Interesting. I liked it. :)
patrengkee chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Nice fic!
Red Okra chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was such a nice fic. Short yet beautiful. I've always thought there would be some sort of connection between Oichi and Mitsunari since they had the same element and they're both just a bunch of really lonely people. ;w; I'm glad to see finally see a fanfic with them, showing this kind of relationship.

I have to comment though on the inconsistencies in the way Oichi calls Mitsunari since it shifts from "Grumpy-sama" to "Lord Grumpy" in the end. But I guess they mean the same anyway and it isn't such a big deal as it could easily be edited. :D I still think it was done nicely. Good job!