Reviews for The Dads Club
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I've read this before but I've never been inclined to review. But tonight I feel compelled. There are no words to explain how very special this is. It might be because it's been over two years and I still feel the heartbreaking ache in my chest for Cory and Finn and what should have been. Finn would have been a special daddy. I believe that about Cory as well. But sadly heaven needed our hero and took him home. He was so special to this earth maybe too special. No one I ever talk to about him says differently and that speaks volumes.
So even though this was written way before it remains one of my most favorite fan fictions of Finn Hudson.
Amazingly honoring the Tether!

Remember the drummer! Don't Stop Fincheling!
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Loved it!
Artemis Daarken chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Adorable
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
very good. glad, he kept beth in this one. finn is so sweet
feelinawkward chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
:) I love all three of these stories! I read them a while back and didn't review for some reason. So I am now and just want to say Finn would be the best dad ever
Whistler Nights chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. Unique idea, great writing. Whister Nights
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG awwwww!
Keli chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh my gosh this was super cute! :) At first I thought they were going to cut Finn and mix their blood together as some kind of initiation and felt so freaked out! :) But carving the initials was wayyy sweeter :)
PowderMeDoeFace chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh my *swipes at tears like Swiper* beautiful. My big brother had a baby girl- Lila... Lila3

The dad's club should hold all Glee members I mean Artie still has full use of Lil' Artie.

*holds in the laughter*

Uh... continuation?
irshgirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
AWWWW Lauren, i adored this!This was so freaking adorable and cute with the guys and Puck leading the pack-hilarious but very fitting. Just perfect(:i loved the 'You know rachel's had my name for like five years now' -soooo FiNNN!

Love!