Reviews for Key To My Heart
Michonyx chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Yes, definitely TBC. Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? _
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Love this version of an alternate universe! I can so imagine Paul and even every one else going all big brother to protect Seth! And yes sequel please!
svallkille chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I think you should to more chapters of this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
ROFLOL ALMOST DIED LAUGHING at what Seth thought of Katy Perry's song lyrics! totally agree!
Just Another Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Ps: Loved the story ;)
Seylin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was a good story. I enjoyed it. I loved the interaction between all the characters.

The only thing I found confusing was that Jacob and Seth had showered together... but then when their first time comes around Seth is worried about what Jacob thinks of his body. If they have showered together then Jacob would have already seen his body.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love a softie older brother Paul to Seth!

Really I hate the fact that Jared is basically emasculated!

Stop being Leah's bitch; you're the man!

I cried when Brady cried in the beginning!

I love the twist at the end!

I do truly hope you start doing some Quil or Embry

pairing fics.
mrhellfire chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is such a lovely story. If you continue with it it would be wonderful.
HaruHaruGD chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was so frickin' cute! I loved it haha. I love Pretty WOamn, by the way. :D

As always, great story. :)
The Angel's Handprint chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Omg! I haven't been on in ages cuz of so much shit and I haven't even updated dice august and I'm gonna be working on Deprinting more soon but this story was fucking amazinggggggggggggg! I'm happy to know you'll be working on teenage dream and second time around cuz those are my favorites :3 Anyway, I'm on my itouch so it's hard to type right now but I should totally get your Facebook or something cuz miss you! You're like my fanfiction bff :D (and I have no idea how to type enter or a line break on an itouch so) Your FF BFF, Cobalt 3
xoJayxo chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
cute you should continue
King Zyir chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I think you should continue with this! Your doing a great job keeping me entertained in your amazing stories. Please continue!
AccountKiller6189 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aww I feel sorry for Seth. Having to pay for his mom's medical bill and go through that all alone.. At least he has Jacob now!

And yes! I feel like I've been waiting forever for an update for Teenage Dreams! It's just too awesome that's why! Ahaha! xD
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I totally loved this...I love jake and seth...great pairing...This was soooo good...this would be a great story..would love to see how they do now with Jake's son with them full time...very well written...loved it..
bludgerno1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
once again, amazing! you never cease to amaze me with your works... can't wait for the next update on any story! :D
SG1493 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Yay ur back you've been gone for agessss! Too many stories to right me thinks. Btw tht story was brilliant seriously sone if ur best work. Which 1 is when I look at you again?:S