Reviews for In the Stillness of this House
amazing
YASH chapter 1 . 1/19
YASH. FUCK YASH. SMEXINESS FUN TIME YASH
Wolficks chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I think I just discovered a new pairing I like haha great story. Glad I gave it a chance c:
Huntington's chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
The way you breached the subject of lust left something to be desired. Person A finds Person B wanking to thoughts of Person A. It's too cliché. Dull. However, some of your lines were quite poetic.

"Five days. Five days of unreality before reality sets back in."

and

"What is this strange shiver at my spine when I feel your mouth against mine? Kissing Cho was never like this. She was so beautiful, so exquisitely flawless, but her kisses never went deeper than my skin. Your kisses are tearing at my very being, leaving something raw and ragged in my soul."

in particular. I'm also feeling some squick at the concept, but I suppose that comes with the territory.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Haha cute
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is so wrong...and so, so right. Even pure, perfect, selfless Arthur Weasley can be tempted by the forbidden? Of course, and I would have loved to see another chapter. Your Arthur is particularly endearing, so sincere and yet so clearly utterly innocent. He almost seems to worship Harry here, and his gentleness is so very in character.

This was beautiful...and it is fantasy, after all. Thank you.
TicTac chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I have never read anything with this paring and I enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
are you going to continue this or is it a oneshot? Cause i would love to read more :)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
is there gonna be another chappie?
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
well written
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Please do another chapter
loubega chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
lovely chapter, i really liked it!
kristamccart83 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
plx make another chapter
hpfan1982 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
fucking hot
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Hmmmmmmm...Are you going to update soon? :)