Reviews for Reverberation
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/24
Daaaaaawwwww! I love it! The depth of the bonds they share is wonderful!
MelissaMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/4
Thank you very much for sharing this absolute heartwrenching story! You did a really impressive job with it! I am totally speechless! Just know that this was really, really great and I was more than one time crying while reading it. Genesis was perfectly portrayed by you. The only point that did not so totally fit was - like another reviewer already pointed out - that I cannot really imagine Genesis lying under / behind a barrier just waiting for Sephiroth to be finished getting shoot down before taking any actions himself. But for the sake of the story I just ignored this while reading. But I would have preferred having been given a reason for this. Especially after reading what a havoc he released on their enemies after Sephiroth was down.
I really much liked the way how he killed them afterwards in the warehouse. Genesis rage was terryfing to behold.
I loved how you described all his emotiol stress, tseng's observations of him, absolutely everything! THANK YOU!
You made my day with this story!
Hinatinha chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Very good!
Elise chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great oneshot! :) Thx!
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow this was quite a little hidden gem of a story. You captured Genesis' anguish well with the possibility that Sephiroth would die and Angeal was very much so in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
well, hello, there, hidden gem of a story!
katemantis chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This surely is one of my favourites!THANK YOU! Keep on writing!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very nicely done! Genesis is crazy and passionate. I think Sephiroth did tend to be protective before Nibelhiem, so your story gels well with my understanding of these characters. I liked how you wrote it with the scene changes slowly revealing everything.
katypoenaru chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The best story about friendship!Deeply touching...I 've read it over and over again! Thank You!
Afuri chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
oh, dear.. This fic totally epic with beautiful ending! :' you totally won! Awesome! :)
fantasi88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was abselutly wonderful! I love it!

Gen and Seph have a realy complycated but sweet and strong relationship.

Pleace wright a sequell. I want more.
Lord Shinta chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
beautiful story i found myself unable to stop reading at any point.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I like it just the way it was I love the suspense that you created, that and the heart wrenching effect it gives you when the unthinkable happens. The feelings that blossomed and how you wrote them were just outstanding and I loved it!
Feienin chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I'm not quite sure what to say...but we'll go with THAT WAS AMAZING!

This story is writen beautifully and I know some people don't like wordieness, but I for one enjoy it, esspecially with your descriptions! Characterisation 10/10! Plot 10/10! And very few if none at all spelling/typo errors.

I like this story as it is, I think if you put it as capters the tension might be lost a little. Having it like this allows you to read consistently and keeps the reader hooked. i think a break would jepordise the flow of it.

I thorurly enjoyed this story and I admit I cryed when poor Genesis was lost in such frustration. Again beautifully written!
GNXmike chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Whatta' heart felt story!

I love the flow of the story, the writing was excellent! :)

Genesis' character was so well contrived and conceived, from his arrogant nature, to the portrayal of his anger, emotions and sense of revenge, along with how he addressed everyone in the story was very authentic, and I appreciate that.

Sephiroth and Angeal were also good and in character. One thing I saw about Seph in reading this story, Sephiroth has a humble side to him. Though he is definitely has his big, all mighty ego too, but his mannerisms, calmness, and cool-calm-collectedness are all virtues of humility, quite unlike Genesis.

I really felt for Sephiroth when he was shot, and Genesis when upset and tried aiding his friend by that whole ordeal.

One issue I had with this story, it was a bit too wordy, making the length of this fic unnecessarily long.

Other than that, great story, a new fav for me!

~GNXmike