Reviews for Reverberation
Elise chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great oneshot! :) Thx!
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow this was quite a little hidden gem of a story. You captured Genesis' anguish well with the possibility that Sephiroth would die and Angeal was very much so in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
well, hello, there, hidden gem of a story!
katemantis chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This surely is one of my favourites!THANK YOU! Keep on writing!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very nicely done! Genesis is crazy and passionate. I think Sephiroth did tend to be protective before Nibelhiem, so your story gels well with my understanding of these characters. I liked how you wrote it with the scene changes slowly revealing everything.
katypoenaru chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The best story about friendship!Deeply touching...I 've read it over and over again! Thank You!
Afuri chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
oh, dear.. This fic totally epic with beautiful ending! :' you totally won! Awesome! :)
fantasi88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was abselutly wonderful! I love it!

Gen and Seph have a realy complycated but sweet and strong relationship.

Pleace wright a sequell. I want more.
Lord Shinta chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
beautiful story i found myself unable to stop reading at any point.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I like it just the way it was I love the suspense that you created, that and the heart wrenching effect it gives you when the unthinkable happens. The feelings that blossomed and how you wrote them were just outstanding and I loved it!
Feienin chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I'm not quite sure what to say...but we'll go with THAT WAS AMAZING!

This story is writen beautifully and I know some people don't like wordieness, but I for one enjoy it, esspecially with your descriptions! Characterisation 10/10! Plot 10/10! And very few if none at all spelling/typo errors.

I like this story as it is, I think if you put it as capters the tension might be lost a little. Having it like this allows you to read consistently and keeps the reader hooked. i think a break would jepordise the flow of it.

I thorurly enjoyed this story and I admit I cryed when poor Genesis was lost in such frustration. Again beautifully written!
GNXmike chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Whatta' heart felt story!

I love the flow of the story, the writing was excellent! :)

Genesis' character was so well contrived and conceived, from his arrogant nature, to the portrayal of his anger, emotions and sense of revenge, along with how he addressed everyone in the story was very authentic, and I appreciate that.

Sephiroth and Angeal were also good and in character. One thing I saw about Seph in reading this story, Sephiroth has a humble side to him. Though he is definitely has his big, all mighty ego too, but his mannerisms, calmness, and cool-calm-collectedness are all virtues of humility, quite unlike Genesis.

I really felt for Sephiroth when he was shot, and Genesis when upset and tried aiding his friend by that whole ordeal.

One issue I had with this story, it was a bit too wordy, making the length of this fic unnecessarily long.

Other than that, great story, a new fav for me!

~GNXmike
Wolf-or-lion chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Holy moly! Where in the hell did you pluck this from? Where did you learn to write like this? I was a bit iffy at first about reading this, what with SEPHIROTH being shot and all, but don't judge a book by its cover, so I check it out & find this! You've done a fabulous job here- and I think you have a firm grasp of all 3 friends' characters. I love this, it's so tense and dramatic and sheds light on the fact that the greatest gift you can have in the world is friendship. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting Sephiroth to get shot so many times, I nearly cried at the thought he REALLY COULD die within the next sentence. The only... stickler I had is the delay time for Genesis to react, being a SOLDIER 1st and all, but at the same time I totally get that Genesis would be like "Holy f**k, Sephiroth's just been shot! SEPHIROTH! How the hell is that possible? He CAN'T die- he's Sephiroth Godsdammit!" All in all I adore this fic, and don't worry about the length, "quality, not quantity" and all. Fabulous & fantastic!
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This story made me want to cry. It's so emotional and deep and just... I was hanging on every word as I read it. Poor Genesis-Poor Sephiroth! I agree with Genesis. That idiot! But it's such a sweet thing to read things that delve into that relationship. Thank you so much for writing this, it's a masterpiece.
Vashagud chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Epic. Oneshot. I really enjoyed this, you absolutely had me on the edge of my seat. I loved Genesis' emotional stages in dealing with the possibility of death and Angeal's characterization also really struck me as very believable.

-Vashagud.