Reviews for Negi Springfield
enigma95 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
hmmmmmmm well all i can see was that u combined both manga and anime but...mehhh will see
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 31 . 8/5/2013
lol the doll. Great update. Loved setsuna and eva in this. Mana was cool too.
ChaosMagemon chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
I liked the wrap up of the fightning combining scenes with both animes and somewhat the manga as well. I can't wait to see Negi finally getting to see his dad's place.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Great update :)
ChaosMagemon chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Now that was some intensive battling. I can't wait for the exciting conclusion of it
Ana Braginski Serbia chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
Plz update!
pltrgst chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
must be hard to write in this format.. hard to read too..
or some people are just not used to this format (like me).
King ofheros chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
might want to change your format this is script i believe and the critics united will be on your ass on this one if they find out
ChaosMagemon chapter 29 . 5/2/2013
Splendid chapters and I can't wait to see the real big time with with Negi and Fate
ChaosMagemon chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
This was a great chapter with both action and hilarity
Wing the Swordsman chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I don't like the format, so stopped reading.
ChaosMagemon chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
Things are really getting good
BruceSmith chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Alright well this is my first time writing a review for someone else's fanfic so i'm going to be completely honest and i'll try to be as constuctivly critical as possible. First of all, I can tell that not only are you going by the anime and going so far as to use the English dub dialogue, you're also using the manga at the same time since I skipped ahead to your last chapter and saw that it was during the Kyoto arc and Nodoka was using her artifact. And to be honest, I rather like the idea of blending the two mediums together like this. I know it's probably too late and not doing much good to say so but this doesn't really read out like a story or a novel but a script. Was it intended to be like that or what? I find it to be creative but at the same time kind of distracting when you use bold and say things like "Opening credits" or "Commercial". I mean it's cool that you want it to feel like we're watching the anime in a written form but to me it's not exactly the way I'm used to reading stories but I'll continue to read this one. Just wondering, how long does it take you to write each chapter if you're using the anime as a guide? I imagine it must take hours since you're getting most of the lines exactly right with a few mistakes here and there. All in all, a great first chapter and I'll continue to comment on each chapter after this one as well. Thanks for the story and I hope my comment helped!
Dark-Key0 chapter 26 . 6/22/2012
Ah the match between them.. It's always funny when that happens to him. Keep makin more chapters! It's really good!
ChaosMagemon chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
That first match between Negi and Kotaro will always be memorable
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »