Reviews for Tempted By A Vixen
Jelena chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wait I don't understand why was Marissa trying to get away from Dean 5 years later ... I mean she got what she wanted ... And I knew it that he couldn't resist the temtation ... :))
deanloverforever chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Love it! Update sooon! :D
Angelica T chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
This story is great. I love it. Please update soon.
0netflixme0 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
please make another chapter for this one "Tempted By A Vixen" I need to know what happens next.
SPNluver18 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
like this story. Just got very intriguing. It's been a while since you updated, any plans to continue? I'm really interested in reading more. I'll be looking for an update:)
Maggie Valo chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
This story is awesome, really. You made a good plt from Dean ahvin' kids, that's new. Please, update soon
all hail the Great Kripke chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

XD
Egyptian Kiss chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Wow, talk about a twist. More soon please, EK!
Carver Edlund chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
omg! what a cliffy! loved the chapter! cant wait to see deans reaction when he talks to marissa!
RomanticFantasy chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
:O he has kids! woaaaah...
CamCazzy chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Ugh. YOU! and your damn cliffhangers.
Kit-cat99 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Dun Dun Daaaaa! lol wow, loved this chapter, thanks for the update on it!
professional-smiler chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Oh no! I hate cliffhangers! hahaha I can't wait to see what comes next.
AprilC3604 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
HOT HOT HOT! LOVED IT! GO DEAN! soo happy they went all the way. about time! Dean with two girls, omg this is gonna be fun. Love me some daddy dean
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Wow that was hot well Dean you should have wrapped it up before you tapped it wow I'm still In shock did not expect that twins awesome I'm so dying here for the next Chapter to see Dean reaction to the kids please please update asap I need more please :)keep up the amazing work girl