Reviews for Step Nine
Sallyannerenee chapter 7 . 3/26
I loved Sam's memories of Dean being the way he pulled himself together. Awesome story.
Loved this story! I loved that you used Sam's memories of Dean to save Sam.
Ilia A. Jay chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Aaaaw...wow, loved this so much! So glad you expanded on Sam's hell memories, and him fighting them with memories of Dean...sigh. So good.
Thank you for writing!
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Love Love Love xoxo ... Though I am a little p1ssed with Bobby. These stubborn old hunters! But I really loved it.
shookenuppepsi chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I want Dean to get a new Samulet! Love the hellucinations and how they overcome them (they were creepy as hell), but it kinda fits the s7 storyline better. Don't know when you actually wrote this, what season you were on, though. It's still fantastic.
Bellephont17 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Just one question - did the crawling clown with no legs happen to be a nod to the second book in the Cal Leandros series?
Bellephont17 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Dude, how do you come up with these horrific images? No kidding you were into the monster movies! Seriously epic, I love the tough (and not so tough) love therapy thing you've got going, but I'm kinda freaked because you seem to be describing Hell with a little too much precision . . . XD
Sargerogue chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
bravo. it was great and the detail was amazing
ccase13 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I loved how Sam gave Dean another amulet like his old one when he told him how sorry he was about letting Dean be turned by a vampire.
Sammyscougar chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Wonderful to see Sam use happy memories instead of pain to get him through the bad times remembering hell... Awesome awww moment with the return of Samulent even though not the original. Always believed Sam picked it out of the bin and it would have been returned to Dean in a latter episode but obviously not, what a pity... Glag you did... Beers & Cheers )
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
'Kay, so I just had to stop and tell you how much I am enjoying this story so far. Man, I love NewlySouled!Sam, and you are writing him perfectly.

The room made me laugh so hard because when I was little, my parents accidentally painted our house pepto bismal pink. Like, they were going to for a rustic rose color and it turn out to be hot, hot pink. And so it stayed for three years and our neighbors would use our house for a landmark.

Anyway, I hope I didn't waste a few moments of your life, but I really like your story. :)
Rose chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Wonderful story. I really wish they'd bring the amulet back in the show. Made me sniffle at the end.
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I love that! That's a fantastic thought taht maybe Sammy could have had another amulet made for Dean to wear as a symbol for the future not the past. Genius!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
AAAWWWWWWWW Poor Sammy. I'm just so glad that at least he has his awesome big brother Dean to hold him together. BTW Tonto was so much cooler the The Lone Ranger. Not Silver though. Silver rocked!
supernaturaldh chapter 7 . 3/11/2011