Reviews for Forbidden Muse
b3j02 chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
I am glad Edward and Bella got their happy ending! I hope the family stuff works out for them. I know how much Bella valued her relationship with Esme and I felt horrible for her that she lost it. I hope they get it back to rights. I hope all of their relationships heal. That would make an awesome continuation to see how they all end up.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
I am officially scared. I have gingerly been reading this story and not devouring it like your others for fear of a nonhea kind of ending. On I go though.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Oh how ominous! I enjoyed her time with Edward and their connection.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Yeah I am nervous about this one so it has been super slow going.

Esme surprised me with her knowledge of the feelings they shared. She is a great mom.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Oh man! I hope Esme makes it through. I just read a story last week that charlie died of cancer and I cried and cried. I also am interested to see how this will end up a HEA. Great background!
WiltshireGlo chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Perfect ending. I really loved Edward and Bella, but was so frustrated by them being made scapegoats by Emmett and Esme. If Emmett hadn't avoided her and had been honest, she and Edward would have been free to see where it took them. Instead Emmett was taken in by his parents and Edward and Bella were social pariahs. But their love proved true and strong. A great story. (btw I think your characters behaved exactly as they would, it's their behaviour I'm cross with, not your writing...characters just don't behav how we want them to, just like RL family!).

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it.
WiltshireGlo chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Yeah...what a charmless man...and Esme? She knows that Bella and Emmett aren't suited and that Emmett uses Bella as arm candy and doesnt know her and yet she has the audacity to blame Edward and Bella instead of encouraging Emmett to behave better. Yes, they handled it badly, she can be disappointed but if she can say that to Edward and Bella why didn't she feel the necessity to intervene with Emmett's bad behaviour? Grrr!
WiltshireGlo chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
What did she see in Emmett? He must have really pulled out all the charms to get her to dare him. Is he gay, or seeing someone else who's 'unsuitable' in his world?
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Great chapter.
WiltshireGlo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love your style of writing. I wonder if you are an artist because you describe their motivations and drive so well.

Emmett is a revolting, arrogant, money hungry child. But I guess you know that!
CassandraLowery chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Wow. I would have liked to have seen Bella re-welcomed into the Cullen family, but other than that, this was an amazing story. :)

Great job, esp for a first long fic!

Cassandra, who's off to go see what else you've written... :)
CassandraLowery chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wow, I am truly all a-flutter about how Emmett is going to handle this situation. It's very different having Emmett as the "bad guy," but I'm really enjoying the story and it adds a very different dimension to the relationships. Great work here, esp for a first fic! I wish my first one was as unified and polished, as well as angsty and page-turning! :)

Warmly,
CassandraLowery chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Wow...such a powerful connection and a messed-up situation. Love the angsty feel to it all-amazing!

Warmly,
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So compelling...love it!

Clicking quickly to next chapter...

Bevey99 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Good story. Can't imagine that most of this was contained and submitted as a OS. Really well writing. Good job.