Reviews for Forbidden Muse
WiltshireGlo chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Perfect ending. I really loved Edward and Bella, but was so frustrated by them being made scapegoats by Emmett and Esme. If Emmett hadn't avoided her and had been honest, she and Edward would have been free to see where it took them. Instead Emmett was taken in by his parents and Edward and Bella were social pariahs. But their love proved true and strong. A great story. (btw I think your characters behaved exactly as they would, it's their behaviour I'm cross with, not your writing...characters just don't behav how we want them to, just like RL family!).

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it.
WiltshireGlo chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Yeah...what a charmless man...and Esme? She knows that Bella and Emmett aren't suited and that Emmett uses Bella as arm candy and doesnt know her and yet she has the audacity to blame Edward and Bella instead of encouraging Emmett to behave better. Yes, they handled it badly, she can be disappointed but if she can say that to Edward and Bella why didn't she feel the necessity to intervene with Emmett's bad behaviour? Grrr!
WiltshireGlo chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
What did she see in Emmett? He must have really pulled out all the charms to get her to dare him. Is he gay, or seeing someone else who's 'unsuitable' in his world?
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Great chapter.
WiltshireGlo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love your style of writing. I wonder if you are an artist because you describe their motivations and drive so well.

Emmett is a revolting, arrogant, money hungry child. But I guess you know that!
CassandraLowery chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Wow. I would have liked to have seen Bella re-welcomed into the Cullen family, but other than that, this was an amazing story. :)

Great job, esp for a first long fic!

Cassandra, who's off to go see what else you've written... :)
CassandraLowery chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wow, I am truly all a-flutter about how Emmett is going to handle this situation. It's very different having Emmett as the "bad guy," but I'm really enjoying the story and it adds a very different dimension to the relationships. Great work here, esp for a first fic! I wish my first one was as unified and polished, as well as angsty and page-turning! :)

Warmly,
CassandraLowery chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Wow...such a powerful connection and a messed-up situation. Love the angsty feel to it all-amazing!

Warmly,
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So compelling...love it!

Clicking quickly to next chapter...

Bevey99 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Good story. Can't imagine that most of this was contained and submitted as a OS. Really well writing. Good job.
deranged-dreamer chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I really wish you would write some future outtakes for this story.

Loved it
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Very nice story, I really enjoyed it!
tracey29 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews, so I felt compelled to write and say I loved the story. I love a troubled, yet redeemable Edward - and the fact that in the story not everything or every relationship can be magically fixed. But I am glad that Bella followed her heart to be with Edward.
married2thcoach chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
What a intense rollercoaster ride. You want them together but felt bad for then hated Emment because you knew something wasnt right by the way he treated Bella. True love does winout in the end. I thought Esme was very fair,due to her betrayal from Bella. I actually thought it was a bigger one than Emments beytrayal. They were so close. As a mother of 2 boys I cant even imagine what I would do in that situation. Great story! I have to tell you I'm so loving your !
Lindz26 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
First off, I'd like to apologize for this review that comes at the end of this story. I really just wanted to read, and had a hard time to tear myself away.

I had to read since you used my banner. For that I'm flattered that out of all of them, you chose mine. It makes me smile. But then you wrote this amazing story about it.

When I made this banner I tried to be impartial, to just represent an idea and not details. But as an artist, that is near impossible. My own personal feelings and plots began to play in my head as I pieced together this design.

You. brought. it. to. life.

I adored this. I felt every word. I'm beyond grateful that you continued this as you did. I wanted this to represent something so forbidden, so beyond reason. I wanted them to want each other so much but have so many things in their way. And overall, I wanted them to over come it. I didnt want to be left with her walking away, or him. I wanted a resolution. and you delivered.

I love it. I think you did an amazing job with this and I am so happy to have been a small part of your inspiration. You really read what the banner had in it and put it into words.

Thank you. I think you told suck a complete and wonderful short tale that was brought full circle.

xoxo