Reviews for KAIRI: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
weird. now my AXEL and KAIRI unit are in the backyard throwing fire balls at the SAIX unit. it is actually funny to watch. but there was a small problem with the LARXENE unit. the two of them have been fighting a lot and KAIRI keeps losing. i think i should buy a TIFA unit to help the KAIRI unit get stronger and beat up the LARXENE unit. even weirder is the KAIRI unit is reading a few books with the ZEXION unit. Is this weird. I beleive that there is a chance that the two were playmates when the ZEXION unit was an IENZO unit i used to have. what do you think. plus the SORA unit won't stop making googly eyes at the KAIRI unit i'm afraid something might happen so i bought a LEXEAUS unit to watch them. was that mean?
Jhyena aj jax chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Gross lol keeping rotten food love does make u do crazy things
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
ROFL! XD
GrassBlade-Chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
XD I loved this!

This manual was hillarious
NightfallSky chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
KAIRI is.. scary. But the manual's so funny! XD
KitexXion chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i agree there is way to much Kairi-bashing these days, it's quite sad. I don't know why they call her a hoe if she does nothing what-so-ever that makes her one 0.o? Well...maybe its those non-yaoi fangirls that want Sora to themselfs? Im pretty sure there are some XD but this was another great manual that I have enjoyed 3 but as I said, I really don't understand the Kairi-bashing...she is just normal to me, nothing bad to say about her o.o
TheBeginingsEnd chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Lol pretty funny,I don't hate kairi but I'm not her #1 fan only she dressed in something other than the evil color,but it does look good on her.
Kiracles chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I agree with you completely, except for Kairi being like, useless, but that's just kind of... Her charatcer. I mean, I lurv, (3) AkuRoku, but I'm fine with Naminé, unless she's all; "Oh Roxas You're the only one for me I love you, and you alone Oh, and GET AWAY FROM AXEL!"

THEN I sorta dislike her... Oh, and Xion, I'm neutral with her... Unless she tries to get VIII or XIII, then it's ON! :P