Reviews for Especially on Sundays
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is incredibly beautiful.
goingmywaydoll chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Okay, stop. Please, it's not fair. Why are you so amazing? I'm sitting here, literally smiling at your stories. Yes, look at me, smiling at my computer at fictional characters written by someone I've never met. I have got to stop reading your stories. They prevent me from going to bed at a reasonable time and from doing my homework. Not that I want you to stop. Please, do continue. I like procrastinating and your just making it easier.

On to the actual story, I love it (obviously, who wouldn't? Perhaps Moffat or River, actually...). It captures the Doctor's feelings so well, as always. I love your characterization of Rose and him. It's so close to the show and why couldn't this have happened? Argh! I've got to go watch Fear Her now because that's all the proof we need that they're together. Again, brilliant, Laura!

-Kate
Gallifrey63 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
*contented sigh* *lazy smile of happiness* _ It seems like you know the feelings of the Doctor with a certain degree of excellence to the point where if I didn't know better, I'd think he would be the one writing this fantastic story about Rose and himself! It's amazing! :D Keep up the writing as you're so bloody good at it! You have such great talent!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
:D
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Such beautiful rambling sentences in Chapter 1, and wow Rose got into a playful mood with consequences, didn't she? Talk about lowered inhibitions. What did she spike her tea with? P

Quite entertaining. I'll be watching for an update, if you decide to continue this.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
LOVELY!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Aww! Lovely chapter! Awesome!

DTSTTF! (need to get used to typing that)
BlackPuma137 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
*le sighs and le cries*
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
loved it and could see that it would take a little teasing and laughter to get them both moving forward...have no doubts that it would be Rose to initiate but the Doctor would soon follow.
FogsBlue chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Aww, I went from giggling like crazy to being all warm and fuzzy inside.

Have you been told you're evil? Loved Rose's way of getting his attention, very appropriate ;)
zoe alice chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I really liked chapter one, but I think the rating for chapter two is a notch too low, perhaps. :)
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this was BRILLIANT. and I love it and I love THEM and I love EVERYTHING about this fandom and, lastly, I love that last line. So sweet, so sad, so perfect.

Wonderful.

Aimlessly Unknown.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i love the line 'Oh, he loves her in each season and month and millennium and moment, but it doesn't make the situation simple.' it works perfectly at describing rose and the doctor 3
Emily Taylor chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OMG! So beautiful yet it hurts so much. I can totally imagine him thinking this way. How much time have you been spending inside the Doctor's head? LOL!
ipwnyourmother chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I am overdosing on all this sweetness.

Love this. Love it. And that's really all I can say.