Reviews for I Hope The 2 Minutes Was Worth It
Weave the Magic chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
Nice one. And I like the last part about Jake messing-up and maturing...
Weave the Magic chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Ohhhh.. I feel sad for your Ness but she knows the real situation between the two. I can't blame Leah for pulling out and giving Sara a chance to have her mom and dad to be together, but some things are just not to be. I cant blame too the stumbles that Jacob had during the eight months, but with the situation he was in his desperation will trip him. Good thing they all grew up and made everyone a better person for little Sara to grow up with... Nice job! :)
Weave the Magic chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
I have to give it to Nessie for bulldozing her way in Leah's affection. And Leah for separating Nessie the pregnant ex to the Nessie the person. It's even nice to see that they are closer together than Jake and the girls... I like what you did here.
Weave the Magic chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
Wow! First thing, I did notice that Jacob never tried to touch Nessie again. Proving at he does not want Ness back romantically.

Jake's fiasco? I put the blame on Leah. The guy is obviously not thinking straight. He has not seen the love of his life for eight konths, desperate for her, of course he'll shoot his mouth off. The shewolf should really sit down with Ness and discuss how they can work it out.
Weave the Magic chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
It's the girls vs the dick! Hehehe.. So why is Jacob still living in Ness' place? Ness is such a pussy for not kicking him out of the door. Kids! (coz they are).
Weave the Magic chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Well, at least Jacob admitted he fucked up... Poor Nessie, it must hurt her to deny her feelings and push Jake to Leah at the same time. But I guess you dont want this to be intensely angstsy.
Weave the Magic chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Are they bisexual or is it the attraction between the Halfling and a Wolf? This is kinky and funny. I like though that they are not tearing each other's throat, each woman trying to convince who belongs to Jacob. Quite unselfish of them.
Weave the Magic chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
I reacted quite strongly on Jacob the previous chapter, but I forgot to give you a thumbs up on that situation. Coz really, a lot of times guys think with their dicks. And they think sex is a normal exercise and not to be confused with emotions... That's the difference between the birds and the bees.
I like your Ness though. I like Blackwater fics, don't like Nessie ending up with Jacob, but I don't like Nessie bashing either. She's cute (either as a kid or grown-up).
Weave the Magic chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
What the fuck! Way to go to make a girl feel loved, it's a consolation fuck! And this is what happens when the man moves in with the pregnant girl, it buries you deeper when you have sex just because you feel bad. Thinking with the dick, huh. Yup, he loves Leah... Guess Leah knew she's right.
Weave the Magic chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
I dont get it. Why move in with Nessie? If Leah agreed to still be the girlfriend, does Jake still move in with Ness? Of course not. Which means Jacob can help out without moving in. They're not together!
Weave the Magic chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I just dont know how Nessie got pregnant when Leah and Jake are together for some time now. But I'll let it go...
Weave the Magic chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
This Nessie's pretty kinky, huh. Good thing you made her nice.
Weave the Magic chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Why is Jacob staying over at Nessie's house almost like 24/7? That's weird coz he can help out with his exgirlfriend but not be with her the whole time. She's pregnant, not an invalid.
Weave the Magic chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
I dont think Nessie, at least in this chapter, is being manipulative.. I like that Jacob is very much in love with Leah. Why is Nessie 1 month pregnant? When did they breakup? I can just imagine Leah's pain.
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is a welcome change! Leah always get pregnant and Jake's with Nessie either by choice or the imprint's doing. I'd rather that the Leah and Jake fight for their relationship this time around, than Leah always fighting for Jacob's affection.