Reviews for Predator: Species War
Tilius chapter 16 . 8/23/2005
Great story. Looking forward to read the sequel. Will go and do it now.
DragonLady Elendil chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
"What stepped off the ship was wholly unexpected, they were definitely not the Masters as the stories had described them. The Masters had been tall very thin, their heads were egg shaped with a high flat forehead, their eyes were huge, dark orbs, slanting upward from the almost non-existent nose in their face. Their mouths were thin lines below the two specks that were their insufficient nostrils. Their skin was smooth and they wore no clothing. They were an advanced race, and though they were at war with another highly advanced civilization they themselves did not battle. They took more primitive warlike species and made them into their army forced to fight in their stead.

...youre describing Grays?

That explains why you said their eyesight's so bad. I was at some point going to slip something in a review about how contradictive that sounded, a warrior race with poor vision, but if the eyes are an added mutant extra...
DragonLady chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
Sounds like someone's been in the middle of the jungle with an alien race too long...
DragonLady Elendil chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
The first chapter appears to be still wigging out... By altering the adress, i made it to this chapter, but i'd like to know who hit what button to turn the first chapter of a story into a search engine.

You may want to check and make sure that chapter actually still exists. ;
DragonLady Elendil chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
In the event that it sends another double-reivew, it keeps telling me your stories dont exist. -_-

A direction I'd like to toss out (my parasite story is compelling me to gorge on any and all things Alien or Predator, so I'm reading your fics while watching AVP, working on my parasite story, and trying to figure out if Alien and/or Predator is a novel I can buy!) is how they react to the end of AVP, where Alexa is adopted into the pack (sorta), given a weapon and a scar.

Two humans winning the admiration of Predator males (at least I think Scar was male...)...must be something to those humans after all!
DragonLady Elendil chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
A direction I'd like to toss out (my parasite story is compelling me to gorge on any and all things Alien or Predator, so I'm reading your fanfics, while watching AVP, working on my parasite story, and trying to figure out of Aline and/or Predator is a novel!) is how they react to the end of AVP where Alexa is adopted into the pack, given a weapon and a scar.

Two human females both winning the admiration of Predator males (...i think Scar was male...)...there must be something to those humans after all! _~
DragonLady Elendil chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
How many ranking points would a sharkmue's skull fetch, I wonder?
DragonLady chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
What ranking points would a sharkmue's skull make in their society, I wonder?
cassiopeia1979 chapter 16 . 6/25/2005
Again, highest compliments on your skill. This is a wonderful story. (for some reason I can't stand Gerard, but oh well, I'll have to deal with it. hehe).

Earth, huh? Now I'm pissed. They condemn Courtney to go back there? I can understand dropping Gerard off there but Courtney? GRR.

no, i'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Quona Lyana.

Off to read the sequel!
LadyJavert chapter 16 . 9/20/2004
I am so sorry! I lied! I said I would review for each chapter! But I got so sucked in, I could only point and click at the button for the next chapter! But holy moly was that an awesome story! ...I will really really try to review for each chapter on the next one. I love how Courtney is getting attracted to Gerard...but in the end...I've gotta go with the Beauty and Beast pairing. She's gonna end up with Gui! But it's so great..he's got a few human characteristics, but still manages to be a yautja...er..soua (I have to say, I like soua better than yautja..so clumsy to say), and Court's got souan characteristics...but deep down , she's still human! Such great characterizations! I can't wait to start the next fic!
Bastet1023 chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
A very good story. Excellent plot line, I enjoyed it immensly. Waiting for part three of the Trilogy!
shaolin-style chapter 16 . 6/21/2004
Hello its me again. Finished this one in two sittings :) I dont even know what to say other than YOUR STORIES ROCK! They just get better and better! Cant wait to read about what happened in the past with the masters. Your writing is one of a kind and your imagination...undescribable. Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into your works for us all to enjoy. Looking forward to more soua tales!

Curran
Johnny Tai chapter 14 . 4/23/2004
Very good writing! I've read two of your stories so far, and I love them.
I wasn't too impressed by Thomas' actions at first, but actually, come to think of it-if I was treated the way he was, I probably would have done the same just for the sake of getting back at the predators.
neo anderson chapter 16 . 8/4/2003
Once again, excellent work.

The bad guys get it in the end. We find out a startling secret about the predators in the process… and do I detect a little romance here? J

Nice story. Sorry to see it finish… but like they always say good things must come to a end some times. You did leave this open for a lot of sequels though. That can be a good thing. But from your notes at the end of the story. Even you didn’t seem to be exactly sure where you wanted to take it. I liked a few of the suggested plots in your end of the story notes. “The one you called… “Family Ties” I believe. I liked that suggested plot the best so far. Sorry you probably aren’t taking a pole/voting on this. Aww well, might as well throw that in there anyways. Good luck with your plot ideas. And I look forward to reading your next story.
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
Looking pretty good Darwin.

Sorry I haven't sent a review earlier. heh heh ~Rubs the back of her head.~ I've been busy with my own things over here. I'll give ya a review on the others as soon as I can. ;-)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »