Reviews for Primogeniture
Wow. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Fantastic chapter.
Yo chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Great story! Love this take on the series
RomanticLover1 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Please update soon, I know you haven't in a while but this story is so good it can't be left open ended, it makes me curious as to what happens to Madog.

Also if you plan on using season 5, let Gwaine and Arthur live, I'm begging you.
CheshireCat19 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
More?
XCagedHopeX chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I can't wait to read what happens next! 3
Ranchdressing chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
This is my third time re-reading this and everytime I forget to review! Sorry about that!

In any case, I really love this story and the part with the trolls was probably my second favorite part. My favorite part was Merlin finding out about Arthur's 'duty' and getting rightly angry about it.

I guess I just love fics where Arthur is that one that's broken instead of it being Merlin. And this is definately one of my favorite ones.

I hope you can update when you can.
bookworm2192 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I realise that you like long reviews given that little paragraph at the end of this chapter, but I really only have one word for you: MORE!
o76o chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
loooove it :) 33
you have got to be the best writer in all of history(maybe a little exaggerating, but i Reeally like your way of writing))
princessfrankie chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
This is a great story! I love it, but at the same time I hate it because it makes me what to cry! How could any parent use their child like that? But I’m glad that Arthur has Merlin now, and that Arthur knows about his magic. I can’t wait to see what’ll happen next!
Armadura Fairy chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
This story is amazing. Please continue the update it's been a long time for the next chapter.
ForeverChasingDreams chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
I got the alert about a new chapter of this a while ago, but never got around to reading it. I finally have, and I love it! I love that Morgana and Gwen knows about his magic now, and the last scene was very sad. Gwen had a point - she is the most free of them all. Are we going to hear more about Merlin's childhood? It's always interesting to hear about :) But, anyway, please update soon, I love this! :D
RorieAngel chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
I love this story! I'm really interested in further development and I think the ways you've fitted in the episodes has been very tastefully done. I do hope you will be continuing the story because I'd love to see more Madog and Arthur rivalry!
LovelySnakes chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
LOVE IT TOTALLY AWESOME SUPERMEGASWESOMEFOXYHOT!