Reviews for Your Turn
SuperAplusbroguY chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Aw, this is great! I like how you write these two, and they make a fantastic pairing for just about any kind of story. No matter the genre, just throw in some Rennac/L'Arachel and it's a winner. Fantastic read!
vravae chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
awwww... that is soo friggin sweet! L'arachel character is very entertaining. Loved her best with Rennac. lol
utdfan22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Just my personal opinion here but I'm pretty sure you're one of the best authors on the site.

This is another example of spot-on characterization that manages to be entertaining, somewhat revealing about the characters and able to bring a smile to my face with a surprising ease. Sure, it's a little fluffy but not completely so which is difficult to do well as I've learned since I've gotten onto the site.

Honestly, this is a brilliant read I would recommend to anyone who's played Sacred Stones.

P.S. It also has that short story description/ action balance done marvelously, perfectly allowing one to visualize the scene without becoming bogged down in scenery indulgement.
kageshoujo chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
absolute like! I love rennac and l'ara, so sad they don't get an ending... but this is a fine work, loved hearing L'arachel's offhanded compliments of Rennac there. ahh. awesome. this makes me smile.
blueschist chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I have to say, I very much enjoy this story. Your dialogue and character reactions flow very naturally.
Vanechka chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aw! That was so cute! And...LOL L'Arachel is SUCH a sore loser.

fluff is always welcome on the site XD
IsanTheWizard chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very nice, I didnt know Rennac could be so nice
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Everyone can use a dose of L'Arachel in general!

[battered old cards in her.] Do you mean "in her hand."?

["But that's stealing!"] I can sense Rennac's patience waning...

[She moved through life as if it wasn't really even there] This reminds me of a woman who apparently believes that it's entirely possible that she is the only one who exists, and the world is like The Matrix or something. The others in the world are a figment of our imagination, and so is our interaction with them. We ourselves are the only actual person in the world. Which is weird. I guess she yelled in New York at some crowded meeting or something, "None of you really exist!"

["Well, aren't you coming, Rennac? There is evil to defeat!"] Hahaha, oh, L'Arachel.

[and your skill with those doors! Well, breaking and entering is not something to be proud of, but when it's for the greater good] All of her...backhanded compliments were awesome.

I don't know very much about FE8 but I've gotta say I love how you wrote both Rennac and L'Arachel in this. I actually really like her, especially. I mean, she always amused me before, but I like her more now after reading this than I did before reading it. Or something!

So have this crappy review!

Cheers,

-Manna
Raphiael chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was so sweet, and so in character for both of them! I like that you gave a bit of a hint into L'Arachel's insecurities, without going full on into angst, but also avoided keeping entirely to her over-the-top persona. Very well done.