Reviews for Darkest night
shllampacacornsaurus-rawr chapter 19 . 4/18/2012
What is the next book called? Can you post a link to the next book in a new chapter? Thanks for adding me to your fav authour and authour alert things. Sorry im SO slow with posting. I have to wait FOREVER untill I can start the book. I have started writing in notes and I plan to copy paste the chapters into the thing when Its time. Thank you Suntalon.

- Blossompetal
shllampacacornsaurus-rawr chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
When I've wrote my FanFiction can you read it? Thanks!
shllampacacornsaurus-rawr chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Thank you SOOO much for writing these stories, I'm a huge fan. I'm inspired to write my own stories!

Thank you!

-Blossompetal
Guest chapter 20 . 2/18/2012
How dare u not continue the story after that. Also doveXbumble YESSSSS!

love ur story ;D
Owner of The Forgotten Warrior chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ivyclaw is Ivypool in the books, and Ivypool and Dovewing are named in Sign of the Moon.
WyldClaw chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Wll hollyleaf be able to fight off the dark forest?
WyldClaw chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
HOLY COW! hollyleaf is alive? AND she is part of the prophecy after all (just not one of the Three)

how did briarligght know it was hollyleaf?
Dragonclaw11 chapter 19 . 3/15/2011
Wow. Nice little story. At least she's not a raving mad lunatic like in some stories. ;P
Dragonclaw11 chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
I know who it is...!

Hollyleaf!
Dragonclaw11 chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Yes. This is getting even more interesting...and I am glad Heatherpaw is alive. I guess I should have said that previous chapter, but, well, why do that when I could just say it now? I hope you update soon. Very soon. :)
Sunfur29 chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
please do another chapter please please please, i NEED to know what happens to firestar!
Mia1986 chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
Oh no! how did tigerstar get into the camp!
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
GREAT BATTLE SO FAR!

oh no? will heatherpaw be okay?
Dragonclaw11 chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Aww...Heatherpaw...so sad. so sad.

But good chapter. :)
JayxWillow chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
WHE! Another good chapter. Kepp writing, and I might acually give advise instead of trying to get you to just write more!