Reviews for Lake Effect Snow
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/15
I just love your writing. Fantastic.
HMsolo454 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is a beautiful story. I love your style. It's quiet and thoughtful, but impossibly warm. Keep writing!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was such a sweet and lovely story, I liked the suddenness of the end. It fit perfectly :)
drasticactions chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
cute! In Cleveland we get tons of lake effect snow, I love it! I know most people around me hate snow, but lake effect is such a beautiful thing.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Oh, this was wonderful and left me all teary-eyed. I so love your SSHG stories, and it's been a while since I've read (or reviewed!) them. Nice to revisit gems like this.
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
What? No! That ending was a little too abrupt for my taste. I thought they'd go to the lake or they meet up a few years later. Hm.. well, no matter, still a wonderfully written story!
HnH chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
"Wait for me [...] Then, he nods." YES! Wonderful. Loved it. Sad, but hopeful. Looooooved it.

"...and she wonders, not for the first time, if they are simply invisible. She doesn't think she'd mind if they were." Hmmmm well stated. Felt like that through my high school years. People often say they'd love to go back and experience it all again... NOT me -shudder- nope, not a chance.
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
As sad as I was that there wasn't more "romance" to this story, I think it's actually a wonderful precursor to romance. I loved that you DIDN'T rush it. I like how she hopes he'll wait for her.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
She wonders, more than once, if he's lonely.

And if his throat pains him, too.

-After Nagini was at it? I should think so. Both of them should leave Hogwarts when they can, though; Snape has been its prisoner for years, while Hermione is in serious danger of being sucked and becoming a teacher because she can't think of anything else to do.

Just sayin'.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
lovely
xoxA
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was so sweet... tooth-achingly sweet! I don't know how to explain this sense of sweetness, but you did a wonderful job! I enjoyed reading this very, very much!
Atsuki-hime chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
And the reason why I love this so much is because I am a meteorology major, and I know ALL about Lake Effect snow. Hearing Snape lecture about Muggle meteorology just gets my blood roiling!

Very, very cute.
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I ADORE your SS/HG stories. Pure and simple.

You know exactly what details to put in to make them perfect.

-Severus Snape's Beloved
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Melancholy yet lovely, thank you. I hope SS will really wait that few more years for HG.
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Leaving the reader nearly unsatisfied and still write the perfect story is quite the talent.

So thank you, for writing it just the way you did.