Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Good
Awesome story, loved it from beginning to end!
I dont understand why Daphne and Tracy always needs to be included in the friends circle of these stories or even inclued at all. If seem Slytherin just "has" to be friends, why cant it be someone else, like Theodor Not or anyone? Too many female friends and just a few male friends with only Ron, Fred and George playing any real part, others just bystanders. I really dont get this fondness of Daphne (who was only mentioned once in the entire 7 book series,) and Tracy who never appeared in canon. Just because they are Slythetrin "girls"? On the other hand Cho had a strong role as a villainous girl, but there are no strong female villain from Slytherin, not even Pansy. If you want to include Daphne and Tracy in every stories, why not portray them as bad girls for once? Regardless good story :)
Love this story, but why kill Hedwig :(? Anyway great story :)!
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 2/15
This is getting so confusing with multiple spy’s, love life problem every one at some point either getting dead or just barely escaping.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 2/15
pity they didn’t kill the greasy git.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 2/15
Yep one hell of a twisted sense of humour.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 2/15
So as in Ian Grangers case what is goid for One is not goid for Harry. Dumbledore doesn’t see the need to send a fourteen year old Tabitha to Azkaban for attempted murder when everyone seen her try to kill Ron but it’s perfectly acceptable to send a fourteen Year Old Harry Potter to Azkaban for something no one seen but assumed without proper investigation? And since most of the things destroyed by Snape were irreplaceable to an orphan it doesn’t matter because it’s just things right? You either have one hell of a twisted sense of humour or you really don’t like Harry Potter much lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 2/15
Why would they attack an empty castle because they wouldn’t have known that Remus picked that night to finally visit.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 2/15
Hermione really needs to fly away and roost somewhere.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 2/15
Meek mild mannered Arthur has the final say! You know all they had to do was use Veritaserum in the rat or even Sirius to get the truth. Will there ever be a point in this story where Harry will not have to fight tooth and nail for even common courtesy let alone what by rights us his without someone trying to steal it or kill his family. By the way why the HELL would he even still want to be an Auror for this Ministry?
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 2/15
Amelia really should have been there for that!
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 2/15
So let me get this straight Dumbledore stopped Harry getting his eye repaired because of one Muggke doctors that could be obliviated and who would never see Harry again anyway...but fully expects a muggle to be given skelegriw to repair an arm torn off? So again Dumbledores is making the victim pay so the perpetrator gets off Scott free? I so confused. At least Mr. Granger attempted to clear the air, though he never did offer an apology for his wife blinding Harry. It may have been an accident but they are both medical doctors so know about abused children and their reactions to such, take into effect he spent eight months being tortured plus being near dementors. So you tell me this why in hell would she even attempt to hit a boy she has never met with no provocation as he had his back turned to her kissing his girlfriend?
Lol I’m guessing we finally see what is in the room beyond the statue?
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 2/15
Interesting Hermione must be taking lessons from Dumbledore about backstabbing.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 2/15
Okay I don’t get how Harry the only actual Potter left cannot be head of house being a minor but Ginny who is a Weasley, only a vassal to House Potter and a year younger than Harry is allowed to be head of House Potter...why does that strike me as something Dumbledore come up with rather than Amelia?
1,716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »