Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Vineet vora chapter 11 . 5/13
Wow, Snape is set free?! This is the shittiest story in my opinion, Don't read this story, the author has no sense of justice and all I can see is that harry is whining to everyone how he was sent off to azkaban. Pls dont waste your time on this story
Vineet vora chapter 10 . 5/13
I don't understand why harry would stay in England. Shitty school where every teacher is against harry and his two friends, everyone's hostile to him. I would just go to another school in another country, Like his Parents sacrificed their lives so that Harry could live not so that Harry could suffer.
Vineet vora chapter 8 . 5/13
I was Ticked off when the author in an A/N said that why would harry leave England and ignore their parents murderer. BRO you mad?! You want an 15 year old azkaban-suffering kid with No Particular powers, No allies(or friends for the matter), No knowledge about politics. You are creating a plot where harry can't possibly win this war.
EdTheBeast chapter 3 . 4/23
problem is it should show two killing curses, one from peter one from harry!
K chapter 49 . 3/9
Great story. I thought that the extra subplots of Grindelwald and the secret agents were unnecessary, but it was your story after all, and I still enjoyed it. Again, a more than decent job.
Astramilitarum01 chapter 49 . 2/24
It's a good story not gonna lie but it was just exausting to read. Plotlines and relationships that never end or go from good to bad to hostile to tolerating.
For my taste it was to heavy on the Drama that never ends to really enjoy it.
jwbones2000 chapter 25 . 2/22
I like the base storylines behind both potter/bones stories but haven't been able to finish them. Harry's ability to just fly off the handle at anyone in any situation with little blow back borders on ridiculous and it happens continuously. Good luck!
So much for a family oriented story . No more of this crap. Cruelty and stupidity already abounds .
potterpalspranks chapter 6 . 1/26
When that person is the head of an organized crime/mafia organization, or even Peter, who has close ties with said group, I very well could leave their deaths unavenged. You can always leave and use the prophecy to push you back together when you are stronger and rebuilt better then you were before because now you have the technology. Heck if you are being really being weird have Harry meet the A team and have them solve this problem that no one else can

You try to Rambo your way to vengeance, you should remember to dig a grave for yourself as well as all those people you are going to take down. This being a response to only the header, not the chapter.

How much of a loved one are 2 people who you knew for 15 months most of which you are unable to form any sort of memories of these people?

Still compelling story will continue to read..
Please grow up chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
This story should ONLY be read by people who like characters acting as smart as 5 year olds, speaking like 40 year olds. And people who like seeing characters get shit on every 3 sentences and doing noting about it but whining like a 4 year old. If you are not a masochist who likes to be beaten and treated like crap, you will hate this story. The writer definitely needs therapy to be this masochistic, probably was abused their whole life so they think being treated this way, and doing nothing about it is normal and right.
bigbodybot chapter 8 . 11/22/2021
It’s disgusting. I will never understand the idea of going into law enforcement, especially when the government is THIS corrupt. If this was real life, I’d say Harry has the critical thinking skills of a pebble. Why not do something more practical, like leave the country where you were illegally persecuted, detained, and tortured?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2021
Ch
Tonks7777777 chapter 49 . 10/7/2021
Loved this story! So creative and with many twists and turns! Thank you so much :D
insanecoop chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
Just my 2 cents,
If my country locked me in hell for 8 months and then stole all my money, then Was going to school under a Nazi loving, child abuser.
Id just tranfer to another country, go to school there, likely the US or Australia, taking my 150 million with me.
Send Snake face a letter and the the newspapers saying, call it a truce, the UK is yours, i dont care. Later.
Travel, change my face through plastic surgery and name several times etc.
tobitto chapter 7 . 9/7/2021
Idk why but im having trouble reading this story, its interesting but the way its written its pissing me off,
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »