Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
DylanL chapter 30 . 8h
i am very very confused now. there has been no mention of time jumps besides just 2 months when harry was getting amelia's killers which should have happened in February of 1997 and harry would have been back at school in late april of 97. so why is it now suddenly may of 1998 and harry and susan are 7th years and the gryff Parkinson is a third year, and why did it take a year to get sirius a trial?
DylanL chapter 25 . 8/24
draco had eagerly taken the dark mark back in chapter 18 before his mother talked to him about his future, and he also showed it off on the train back to school a few chapters later
DylanL chapter 19 . 8/23
polyjuice takes a month to brew. there is no way he could have done it for his exam
DylanL chapter 18 . 8/23
hold on. where the hell did bella come from if voldemort hadnt already liberated his followers?
DylanL chapter 17 . 8/23
i think that the murder of hedwig and now the beating of a pregnant mrs. granger really warrants an M rating
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 8/23
Well this was a good chap
DylanL chapter 4 . 8/21
no hedwig died quickly and didnt suffer in canon, the way you did it was cruel
DylanL chapter 3 . 8/21
i cant believe you would do that to hedwig, and be so graphic about it
Shaddy07 chapter 25 . 8/12
Your iteration of Harry is a foul little twat and I can't believe I wasted a day reading this far. The moment he grabbed the microphone I knew I was done with this rag.
Shaddy07 chapter 22 . 8/12
I get that authors draw encouragement from interacting with readers through Author's Notes and reviews, but it's so bloody frustrating when they give away plot details in those Notes!

You just flippantly reveal Harry will get his eye restored in a Note? That takes away all the suspense of wondering if it will happen since now we KNOW it will. You're constantly guilty of this so I'll just skip past all future notes, thank you very much.
Shaddy07 chapter 18 . 8/12
It's generally accepted that if an author is going to have a fairly depressing or dark story that they at least offset it with some good times. Some vengeance and justice. This is all just utterly depressing without any kind of positivity in sight.
Shaddy07 chapter 17 . 8/12
This fic is reading like one long snuff film. I just...UGGGGGG.
Shaddy07 chapter 15 . 8/12
I get that Severus will eventually get what's coming to him, and that you're going for a slow build, but you let him get away with too much, to the point that it isn't believable. Telling the director of the DMLE that she has no authority over him should see him spending several days in Azkaban at the minimum.
Shaddy07 chapter 13 . 8/12
Speaking of "Financial Matters", was Harry given any restitution from the Ministry for wrongful imprisonment? And even if Harry doesn't press charges on Diggory for assault, he should be receiving additional restitution for his treatment by a ministry employee(s).

And dear GOD, I loathe Albus-effing-Dumbledore.
Shaddy07 chapter 10 . 8/12
I'm still trying to figure out why the f**k Harry wanted to return to Hogwarts. He's PAYING to be constantly belittled and given a massively subpar education.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »