Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Child of Dreams chapter 41 . 3/23
I believe it's Patil, not Patel...
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 3/23
Polyjuice Potion.
How could you put hermione into a time loop. I was about to ask what happened to hermione and dobby, but now I know, but still, how did dobby get both of them caught in time. Great fan fiction. But the hermione part pissed me off.
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 2/28
Nicely written
FotoDi chapter 21 . 1/17
I know this is a bit late, but doesn't Hermione Granger owe Harry Potter a Life Debt from the Troll?
(I would argue that Ron is exempt because he helped endanger Hermione because his callous actions set the perilous events in motion.)
FotoDi chapter 22 . 1/17
Why don't they demand a trial for Sirius Black?
FotoDi chapter 18 . 1/16
Why doesn't Harry leave Britain to get his eye fixed?
He lacks neither money nor sponsorship.

If Amelia Bones is the Potter Regent, where does Albus Dumbledore get off involving himself in Harry Potter's summer placement?

Hermione Granger is responsible for her Mother attacking Harry because of all the lies and misunderstandings that she told her parents.

Mrs. Granger had no right attacking a minor child from behind- a child who was recently released from horrible torture due to a false incarceration. It was unprovoked and caused him to lose his eye.

If Mrs. Granger was pregnant (far enough along to know the baby was a boy) why would her husband and daughter just stand there like idiots and do nothing?
Mysts of Time chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
This story makes me wish that I was standing in front of the wizengamot, making my own case for harry. Brilliant handling of the emotions can be found here. Well done, sir.
delia cerrano chapter 49 . 10/24/2016
Great story! Love powerful Harry stories where people get what they deserve. I would have liked better "story" for Severus however as I always liked him weird as that is.
old-crow chapter 49 . 10/22/2016
Hi,

I apologize, I'd lost track of your tale a dozen chapters ago. O was delighted to start over and had a wonderful weekend completing a read-through.

Well designed and well executed are two descriptions that easily come to mind.

All the best,

Crow
Books85 chapter 49 . 10/2/2016
It was lovely, even if I did have to take a walk away from the computer after the disaster of the attack on the Hogwarts express.

You have a talent for getting the back and forth banter of teenagers down, although most of the teenagers I have heard speak were not talking about how to win a war.

Thank you!
Axcel chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
Also, if Fumbledick were to shut down the castle, it could be legally considered theft due to action to prevent someone from acquiring their belonging (the basilisk corpse).
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
It isn't hard to check accounts or to take information from Amos's mind to find where the rest of the of the money is. Then destroy those Houses for accepting bribes and take their wealth for the House of Potter.
Axcel chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Diggory would put himself in the position of always being the obedient slave of all the other houses, though. After all, the wealth he is espousing does not belong to his house, he is merely its trustee. Therefore, the other Houses would always be able to use that as a Sword of Damocles over his head to control him and his house completely forevermore.
Axcel chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Harry, when you think about it, has never been defeated in unarmed combat that I can recall. Even against highly experienced and/or trained opponents such as Death Eaters. I doubt Tonks, who would never expect his level of sheer talent, would fare any better. Good fic still!
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »