Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Damn you should kill harry and be done with this. Sh t with how much hi suffers
NazgulBelserion chapter 15 . 4/7
I can't anymore holy shit this story is garbage just delete it haha
Winlyn chapter 49 . 2/11
The end indeed...

It took me four tries to get through this story. Not because it was bad, but because there was too much loss. I do have a hard time handling characters I like dying.
Also I'm a bit saddened that you felt the need to kill both Ginny and Harry early despite having gotten through the war somewhat unharmed.

The negatives out of the way, I think you have created a wonderful story with characters that act according to their circumstances and show what can happen when terrible things happen to people. A lot of reviewers call them, and especially Harry, whiney or out of character, I see it as them changing because of events. Does Harry become petty? Yes, but I think he deserves to be, since no one in universe complained when others were petty to him first.

I'll stop ranting now... Thank you for a wonderful story!

-Winlyn
Jimbocous chapter 46 . 1/17
Thanks for a great reread!
evanonymous chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
I'm just...VERY confused at the actions of the characters. How has Snape not been sacked as a teacher? How has Amelia not even suggested a pensive and veritaserum to expose everyone when she is AWARE of what has happened to Harry? Literally you have people in positions of authority getting information and then just ignoring it to justify bullshit character interactions.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
That's it I'm done. Killing Hedwig was useless and stupid. Fuck you
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2020
Just wanted to say, I know this is completed, and it won't ever be changed, but a minor thing that irked me was the fact that House Dumbledore has 10 votes, while House Potter and House Bones have 6 and 7 respectively. By your admission, votes seem to be awarded based on the Wealth, Time, and Position of the House involved. Both House Potter and House Bones are Ancient and Noble houses, with House Potter being one of the richest in Wizarding Britain I believe (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Meanwhile, House Dumbledore is a Minor house and not extremely wealthy, with Albus' only thing going for him is his defeat of Grindlewald. Idk it just doesn't make sense. It also doesn't line up with the fact that you said House Malfoy and Parkison combined would get House Malfoy up to 10 votes. I Belive that House Malfoy, while rich, was only a Noble house and House Parkison was a Minor house. I might be wrong though. Either way, it's a good fanfic with only a few errors. If you do see this somehow, I hope you start writing more fanfics.

Cheers!
chc91776 chapter 35 . 11/8/2020
So much over angst going on. Bill and Sue are related or did you forget Aunt Sue sitting on Bill's lap?
chc91776 chapter 32 . 11/7/2020
How did they magically go from 6th year to 7th?
You've really made just about every character angsty and whiney.
All the ummms and hehehes take away from the story.
Like most of the plot.
Not a bad read if you get past the constant lashing out by everyone and the bad scene breaks or lack thereof.
Rashio chapter 14 . 11/2/2020
I mean her name is Myrtle Warren.. so.. that just wrong.
Rashio chapter 11 . 11/2/2020
I find it completely out of character for Susan to actually believe anything Cho has to say.. it completely breaks the character for me. I understand that you want to make it seem like it's not all great all the time but you have to make it believable.
Anon chapter 6 . 10/4/2020
Hoping for a Harry that develops some backbone and power. Time to kick some ass.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2020