Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Penseln chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Interesting plot and well written so i'm left curious as to what happens next.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Dang, Harry is definitely up a creek without a paddle here, and got to say, they played the whole thing well, did like that Susan has gut feeling, but Ami's right, that won't cut it in court, but then again, with how wizarding law works at times, I'd be surprised if they didn't put Harry in prison for safekeeping, and kept him there forever, just will be curious as to what Dumbledores role will be, helpful, or manipulative punk who must keep Harry tucked away for his safety?
Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
This story has great potential...I'll add it to my alerts.

:))
Miz636 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Well written. Quite enjoyable, if a bit dark with what Voldemort obviously did to Harry. At least SOMEONE is willing to think about the Harry she knows and realize he couldn't have done it; there has to be another story.

Love the idea. :)
slashslut chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
so sad to see that even amelia is being a mindless sheep like the rest of the wizarding world :(
Miz636 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Interesting beginning... Definitely interesting. I wonder where you're going to be taking this... :)
Jessalynvix chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
uh oh Wormtail's lifedebt repaid in not such a good way. He killed Cedric with Harry's wand eep. Which means Harry's in trouble and no one will believe that Voldie is back. Oh great another innocent person into Azkaban because of Peter.

Hopefully everyone doesn't turn on Harry or they are in for it when he gets out he won't wanna lift a finger to help the wizarding world. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Yess, this one looks promising. I rather suspect that a few people will believe in Harry, over the Ministry's charges, and will seek to free him. It looks like Susan will have a very good read on him, here, and I suspect things will get "interesting" for her and anyone else who champions Harry's innocence in the face of the Minister's and Ministtry's charges elsewise. I'm looking forward to the trip.
Brian64 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Interesting change to the beginning that I haven't seen used before. I haven't read too many competent Wormtail fics, and I'm looking forward to seeing him step up as a worthy opponent that Harry will hopefully take down later.

I have my fingers crossed that we won't have Harry spend too much time in Azkaban.. :)

PS. It's 'Stupefy' not Stupify
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
yea, harry and not!hermione or not!ginny! looking forward to more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Nice start, and will look forward to seeing Susan get involved in things. Won't it be fun to see how it might be if she is able to start getting questions asked that most of the fuddy, including Dumbledore wouldn't want asked.
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122