Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
odonnellzoo99 chapter 28 . 1/2/2020
Harry really needs to understand the concept of intent. Michelle may be an emotional self righteous bitch, but Harry's an immature self righteous prick. There are consequences for actions, even unintentional actions, so there are consequences for Michelle attacking Harry even though she didn't intend for Harry to lose his eye. That being said, Harry equating her with TR is just stupid. TR enjoys the pain and suffering of others. MG won't apologize for hurting Harry, because he also accidentally hurt her. The moral equivalencies by the characters in this story are really screwed up.
HP isn't evil for what he did in blind self defense, but MG isn't the same as TR, because she won't apologize for accidentally ruining his eye.

It's hard to wrap my brain around Ron being the most likable character of the trio in this fic, but he is.
Ladybug chapter 39 . 1/2/2020
Your habit of using actors' names is really most annoying. You might believe it's clever, but it's not... It's jarring and juvenile.
royalpurpleclouds chapter 13 . 12/6/2019
the names of ancestors... at the beginning, I thought it meant a marriage contact... I'm so glad it didn't...
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 49 . 11/30/2019
Honestly, I just skipped to the last chapter to remind you how stupid you are.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 9 . 11/30/2019
What a shit fucking garbage pile you vomited onto the internet.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 7 . 11/30/2019
This is a fucking dumpster fire of a 'story'. Wow.
RatherFabulous chapter 12 . 11/2/2019
Re: conflict of interest...it doesn't have to be even a close relationship.
My brother and his wife were in the midst of an ugly divorce.
She tried to discredit my brother by pulling an elaborate fast one that blew up in her face. The judge caught it, and the case got tossed.
Afterwards, he recused himself from further involvement in the case when he realized that my brother DID have a somewhat tenuous, but valid, connection to him.
Turns out, to our surprise, that the judge and my husband, who hadn't seen each other in years, had been the closest of friends throughout middle and high school, and he'd been a groomsman in our wedding.
Luiz4200 chapter 19 . 10/12/2019
John Cleese? From Monty Python's Flying Circus? Cool!
Luiz4200 chapter 17 . 10/12/2019
Helena Carter? Good reference.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 49 . 10/12/2019
What a great story. Thanks for sharing!
Clavyus chapter 49 . 9/26/2019
Original and well-written. A heart wringer at times. Good, worthy read.
Corwyn chapter 49 . 8/25/2019
W:O:W this was beautiful. I loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
trekkifulron chapter 49 . 7/3/2019
Great story. It was a fun read.
HeartsGlow chapter 48 . 6/26/2019
Nitpicking..."After over seventeen years" You wrote that it was Dec. 2014. Hermione disappeared summer of 1998. That is 15 plus years. Hermione would have been nineteen in Sept. '98. Rose was born during sixth year, so she would be eighteen when Hermione came back. Sooo, NOT older than Hermione.
HeartsGlow chapter 35 . 6/25/2019
They are both total idiots.
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »