Reviews for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban
PiBrain chapter 30 . 5/12/2019
Why must every second character have something against Harry?! Like I get you’re trying to add interest to the story, though it’s getting kind of annoying at this point
PiBrain chapter 27 . 5/12/2019
I’m so confused, what the hell happened to the truce that would destroy Greyback’s magic if broken?
Tenjo chapter 5 . 5/7/2019
The bloody mood swings. This is what I mean. No one is sane.
Tenjo chapter 4 . 5/7/2019
Okay, and everyone is goddamn insane in this. No one acts normal. Imparting your own nature onto the characters?
Tenjo chapter 4 . 5/7/2019
Unless of course he was under the imperius or some other mind altering business. Unless that is mentioned soon, I’m dropping this. Susan’s belief in him is also baseless. I understand not condemning him, but she said she believes he didn’t do it despite the evidence which even to us is damning.
Tenjo chapter 3 . 5/7/2019
You’re a terrible author. You can’t catch the atmosphere and just throw random shit in to make it progress. Like no one noticing the cut and passing it off as Amos’ assault. Or Harry, who was perfectly coherent, suddenly going into a trance and saying it was his fault. Then again, Harry suddenly not in a trance again only to say something he would NEVER say, but which basically concludes their case. If you’re going to make him suffer, you should make the circumstances that put him there believable.
Tenjo chapter 3 . 5/7/2019
They keep laughing and making jokes when talking about murder of a close friend and another known person possibly being the murderer.. it’s weird.
castandblast chapter 7 . 3/4/2019
okay, okay, okay. I love this story. but call me a jerk if you want, but technically, "oy yay" is incorrect. it's spelled (and I was taken aback at firstoyez". it's French. Blame them.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 45 . 2/28/2019
Your inner light is projected and bent and wattered down by your subconscious to assist you it's like Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon purity fights corruption and shadow (ie dementors) and demon's and other forms of corruption like true mesmura (loz breath of the wild) and fay if you're lucky.
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
This story is fucking dumb and so much dumb shit happens. It's also fucking cringy af
Ex-Illusion chapter 5 . 2/12/2019
Well,this story is bloody stupid.
There is something called VERITASERUM.
A potion that forces someone to tell the truth.
With the permission of the judge or Wizengamot it can be used during trials.
Why didn't they use it? OF course author didn't make them use it because otherwise there would be no plot of Harry in Azkaban since with Veritaserum he would've been proven innocent in 5 seconds...
Every character is turned into an idiot since they could ASK Harry's memories and watch them in the pensieve.
They would immediately see what really happened.
But no!
Author did not use this option either.
Tonks could just ask him his memories of the event and then since she's an Auror she could give them directly to Amelia Bones to use as proof.
Author are you retarded or something?
There are so many ways to prove Harry's innocence and yet you let him suffer so much a make ALL intelligent characters dumb.
Amelia Bones is my favourite character of all HP characters and you're making her seem stupid!
She's the Head of DMLE how can she not know how to prove his innocence?
You made her stupid on purpose to have a longer story.
Well,fuck that!
I hate it.
Gonna drop this shit...
gginsc chapter 19 . 2/7/2019
Thinking with his penis! Hermione is not worth it. She will make his life miserable.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/4/2019
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2018
And your author’s notes you said some people think Harry is being too much of a whiner. I actually think he’s being far, far too easy-going for someone who was wrongfully convicted, imprisoned, tortured, turned on by most of his friends, turned on by everyone in authority. Not just during his imprisonment, but it has continued afterward as well. I know the position isn’t popular, I truly loathe Dumbledore. He coddles the bullying adult and then disciplines or chastises the child constantly.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2018
I’m enjoying this but...it’s getting absurd how no matter how often he’s innocent no one even tried to believe him. I understand you’re going with canon, it his Harry has had it worse and decided he won’t take it anymore. But he does. And teacher after teacher after Aurora’s after citizen on the street automatically ruling against him is getting frustrating.
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »