Reviews for January WitFit Prompts
dawnofrob chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I wish u would update this I love it!
Gidget922 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Totally awesome story!

Go bella
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
I hope this isn't discontinued, because I love it! Keep going! (:
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Oh no, I thought there were more chapters for whatever reason. Now I've hit the last one and I'm so disappointed :[ I could cry. Your writing style is just amazing and so entertaining. I really can't stop reading once I've started. Great first seven chapters, and I hope to see an update soon!
mem4375 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
This was very cute but I'm not so ready to forgive Edward yet. I might have to sic Tanya on him on Bella's behalf.
jennybelle chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Loved it! Too bad it had to end there.
calbers chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Awesome, I'm hooked ...but bummed now that I see it has been 8 months since it was last updated. Please come back.
bikechick3 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I see where this has a natural ending, but I thought I'd ask if you're going to write anymore of this? It's so cute
bikechick3 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I'm having college flashbacks ...great chap!
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Did you write this before Firefly? I gathered that from your a/n... If so, great job!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I seriously think you should start taking up the Witfits again and continue te story! I'm lovog it and want more, more, more, lol!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
OMG, seriously, in all the fics I've read where Tanya is crazy, I don't think anyone's ever brought up he "boiling rabbit"! "I will not be ignored!" That's all kinds of awesome, lol. I hope Bella gathers all her feistiness and gives Edward hell. He needs to know that grabbing our girl roughly by the arm is NOT cool.
beachcomberlc chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Uh-Oh...

I just noticed the date of these postings. Darn... January... does that mean you have abandoned this story?

crap... it is off to such a great start! And I don't remember seeing it posted before when I have been to your profile page.

here's hoping you will continue it at some point...
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh! How fun!

But Emmett? Really? Maybe just for practice? Hmmm... Alice is right- it would have been better to practice with Eric. Maybe. Or maybe some never-to-be-seen-again guy at a party. Or... hold out for someone you can have wonderful memories of forever?

I am sure Bella will make the right choice. After all- she's Bella! lol
Soni's Angel chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
I actually enjoyed this and hope that you continue with this story;) Even though Edward acted like a jerk it would be nice to see him redeem himself;) Checked this story on your profile page and going to read all others;)
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »