Reviews for January WitFit Prompts
mem4375 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
This was very cute but I'm not so ready to forgive Edward yet. I might have to sic Tanya on him on Bella's behalf.
jennybelle chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Loved it! Too bad it had to end there.
calbers chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Awesome, I'm hooked ...but bummed now that I see it has been 8 months since it was last updated. Please come back.
bikechick3 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I see where this has a natural ending, but I thought I'd ask if you're going to write anymore of this? It's so cute
bikechick3 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I'm having college flashbacks ...great chap!
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Did you write this before Firefly? I gathered that from your a/n... If so, great job!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I seriously think you should start taking up the Witfits again and continue te story! I'm lovog it and want more, more, more, lol!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
OMG, seriously, in all the fics I've read where Tanya is crazy, I don't think anyone's ever brought up he "boiling rabbit"! "I will not be ignored!" That's all kinds of awesome, lol. I hope Bella gathers all her feistiness and gives Edward hell. He needs to know that grabbing our girl roughly by the arm is NOT cool.
beachcomberlc chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Uh-Oh...

I just noticed the date of these postings. Darn... January... does that mean you have abandoned this story?

crap... it is off to such a great start! And I don't remember seeing it posted before when I have been to your profile page.

here's hoping you will continue it at some point...
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh! How fun!

But Emmett? Really? Maybe just for practice? Hmmm... Alice is right- it would have been better to practice with Eric. Maybe. Or maybe some never-to-be-seen-again guy at a party. Or... hold out for someone you can have wonderful memories of forever?

I am sure Bella will make the right choice. After all- she's Bella! lol
Soni's Angel chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
I actually enjoyed this and hope that you continue with this story;) Even though Edward acted like a jerk it would be nice to see him redeem himself;) Checked this story on your profile page and going to read all others;)
AzraCullen chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Plz write more! I hope she makes dickward work for any kind of acceptance from her- I don't like his attitude but I love the story line!xx
AddisonTap chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
It makes me sad that people on this website have such awful opinions of fraternities and sororities. As an active member of the Greek community at LSU, I can honestly say that most fraternities and sororities do not act the way most non-Greeks seem to accuse of them. Those who date-rape girls and act like general assholes like Edward in this chapter are the lower-tier bottom feeders that we, as the entire Greek system, hate. Fraternity men pride themselves on being classy, traditional, respectful gentlemen that would never treat a woman any different than they would treat their mother or grandmother. Fraternity men are also usually some of the most motivated, hard-working, successful CEOs of huge companies, and they try their hardest to maintain this image of sophistication. Joining a sorority was the best decision I've made in my life so far, because it has further instilled in me the principles of etiquette, sisterhood, and class. I do enjoy your writing, and I did not direct this rant at you personally, but rather the atmosphere of this entire website.
littleblueduckk chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I was wondering if you planned on continuing this story? I'm really liking it. :-) Keep em coming.
LostIntimidation chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Aww this is so cute, you should continue it!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »