Reviews for January WitFit Prompts
AzraCullen chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Plz write more! I hope she makes dickward work for any kind of acceptance from her- I don't like his attitude but I love the story line!xx
AddisonTap chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
It makes me sad that people on this website have such awful opinions of fraternities and sororities. As an active member of the Greek community at LSU, I can honestly say that most fraternities and sororities do not act the way most non-Greeks seem to accuse of them. Those who date-rape girls and act like general assholes like Edward in this chapter are the lower-tier bottom feeders that we, as the entire Greek system, hate. Fraternity men pride themselves on being classy, traditional, respectful gentlemen that would never treat a woman any different than they would treat their mother or grandmother. Fraternity men are also usually some of the most motivated, hard-working, successful CEOs of huge companies, and they try their hardest to maintain this image of sophistication. Joining a sorority was the best decision I've made in my life so far, because it has further instilled in me the principles of etiquette, sisterhood, and class. I do enjoy your writing, and I did not direct this rant at you personally, but rather the atmosphere of this entire website.
littleblueduckk chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I was wondering if you planned on continuing this story? I'm really liking it. :-) Keep em coming.
LostIntimidation chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Aww this is so cute, you should continue it!
JLalways chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Enjoyed reading this - will you continue it?
jenninemarie chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Really stated to like this. Will you finish?
NeatoBandito chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Love this - any chance you'll continue?
lonichole chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
PLEASE continue this story! I love it so much and I have to know the rest! :)

Can I provide you with prompts if you need some?
hneybee36 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
wow.. this is really cool! i know u started this as a word a day thing way back in january but i hope u continue this and finish up the story with these two because i really wld love to see this play out. :)

sue b
cacata chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I hope you continue this fic.
swell1 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Oh my god Im going to start counting how many times you make me cry. (
AllyR chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Sooo...I hope Edward does something majorly redeeming because at this point, I hate him. Like if he was a real person, I would spit gum in his hair lol. Okay not really, but I just love this Bella so far, and I want Edward to be someone she deserves. I know it's college and everyone's a selfish jerk at some point, but Edward went above and beyond the normal asshole tendencies. He traumatized a girl he even didn't know, for no reason, and then gave a half-assed apology and expects everything to be fine. There is no excuse, and I hope something bad happens to him to knock him down a few pegs- karma, if you will. But nothing that disfigures that pretty face, of course lol. Anyways, I know it doesn't sound like it after my long Edward rant, but I adore this story and the Bella you've created here. I can't wait to read more of her story, so please update again soon!
redemptionsong chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
This is a fun read, I really like it! I still don't forgive Edward, though, and I hope Bella doesn't give in too easily :)
redemptionsong chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Gah! Edward's a prick and Bella has got my full respect. Seriously, girl's got it goin' on. I want Bella to punch his face in, lol. I love this already and I'm only 3 chapters in. Good God.
whohellanoes chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
aww man. i wanna see what can happen between these two *crossing fingers* hopefully some day. these are great so far. poor Bella. thank you
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »