Reviews for Masquerade
1212pq chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Well, thank you for being so upfront about the update situation. I realize it's not necessary, but I think it is really nice to know the story's status from time to time. It's kind of sad being left in the dark wondering if the story has been discontinued or not...

Anyway, this does seem like it could continue a bit further, but for what it's worth I liked how it ended this way too :) Thanks for writing it :)
Azamiko chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Aww...And yeah, I noticed she was only there for about an hour, but most stories/tv shows seem to think things last much longer than they do.
monzepelmoon chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Oh the irony of that very last statement. So true, I loved this it was really sweet, but it had that touch of angst that I adore. Thanks for writing this.

Moon-chan
Myriamj chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I love it.
It's great history.
Thanks so much for write it. Really.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Very cute! If I find this fix again, I'll leave you a signed-in review, but FFnet sometimes hates my mobile. It was well-written and amusing! I really enjoyed it. :)
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
My favorite part was the ending. "Helga what happened to your mask?"

"I just dont need it anymore."

That was very creative;) loved it!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I loved the ending chp 2 rocked
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
awsome story love it!
Stephanie chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Wow, that was just beautiful.

This is the BEST Hey Arnold fanfiction I have ever read. Period.

Despite my biased love for anything masquerade, this was especially great because of Helga's personal relation to being sheltered behind a mask for her entire life. You made the connection wonderfully, and it gave the fanfic a whole new level of meaning.

Quite often I find fanfics that don't capture the essence of a character, but that is certainly not the case here. You intertwined all of the characters' personalities with an excellently written story, and you made me remember the good ol' days when Hey Arnold was still airing.

Also, Arnold was absolutely adorable! Especially the awkward/shy "Can I kiss you?" D'aww! :)

Helga was hilarious, with her sass as well as her panicky-ness. The inclusion of all of her usual worried-but-overjoyed behavior was great- I could feel her sincerity as it leapt off the page.

Thanks for the fantastic read! I'm looking forward to reading your other stuff!
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
awesome job! :)
LexiPlexi chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Fantastic closing line. All I gotta say!
theredrobin chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
So adorable. I love the whole mistaken-Cecile-identity thing and that Arnold (finally) figures it out. I also think it was great that you decided to have Olga and Helga's relationship become a better one. I always thought that's what would have eventually happened, if only a little.

Well-written, in character, and funny in just the right places. Nice job.
Penelope Copplestone chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I love how you used the mask in the story and how you made references to various episodes. What a creative two-part fic! I wonder how Arnold realized he had feelings for Helga. Was it gradual? Anyway, your writing is superb! Keep at it!
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Another adorebale chapter here really liked Helga last line
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011