Reviews for 25 Writing Themes
UniversalBunny chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Nicely done! More please!
kasumin chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Poor Riza. She's an amazingly strong character though. Great chapter!
Lt.Gungirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Due to there being an anonymous review which I found rather annoying; anonymous reviews are disabled (I didn't realize they were enabled in the first place, I thought I'd already disabled them). Anyone who reads a piece on here and then anonymously reviews and gives off more criticism then is justifiable is a coward. First hand my anonymous friend: Each person's writing style is different, and Yes I'm majoring in English. I have been getting perfect grades in my english classes since I started. I'm ending my second year at a State University (I'll not reveal my location). Second hand, I may have some Freaking typos I have missed. OMG its a typo! We all know that typing errors and the like can be missed even after several proof-reads. Second hand I don't think you have thought to realize that perhaps I have chosen to write these in one stylistic format. Since I have no idea who you are I have no other label for you but to call you a coward. Any person who does not tell someone what they think and provide a name is a coward and knows they are indeed being mean/over critical. The fact you didn't say that you don't have a fanfic account let me know you could have signed the review. I find your choice to remain anonymous in bad taste. Had you signed it I would simply have asked for you to point out where you see my mistakes. How can one improve if problems are not outlined by others? Thank you,

Lt. Gungirl
Accountless chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I like the list you're using, and the themes I've read so far are interesting, but I have to ask. Are you a university student majoring in English? If you're studying literature that's fine, but your writing as shown here could use some serious work. All to often you have flat sentences with the same repetitive structure, homophonic mixups, and other errors that detract from the piece. You could use a grammar/style/general beta reader, that's for sure. It might make the oneshots more compelling. I'm not trying to be mean because you can't reply directly to this; I'm simply trying to give you constructive feedback and tell you which actions you can take to improve your writing. So don't take this the wrong way. I do like what you've posted so far. :)
Adelheid A chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So far, I'm liking this fic. I really like how, despite focusing on a particular theme, you explore the many sides of it. Beautiful work so far, do continue!