Reviews for Silver MoonWolf
jordynleigh01 chapter 15 . 7/6
Uhhhh another girl. Y do most mpregs always have girls
Thank you SpunkyOne! I'm the (annoying) guest who was searching for one of your fiction and yes, that's the good one. I don't know how I got the pairing mixed (maybe because Ichi/Bya is my guilty pleasure), but I'm happy I found this story. I can finally stop obsessing over it.
Now I will take my time re-reading this little masterpiece and try to remember why I used to love fanfictions.
If you ever write a version of this story with Ichigo, I will be more than happy to read it. Thanks again and please excuse me and my bad english!
hannah.pepper.319 chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
*wipes tears* you REALLY know how to pull at someones heart strings. i think ive cried more over this fanfiction than anything else.:')im happy they finally got married, 10 years is a long time to be separated - i look forward to seeing more of your work!
B.A.O.K.O chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Best fanfic I've read out of all the ones I have favoraited
NamineLily chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I am so happy this has been reposted in it's entirety again. I love this story so much and missed it while it was gone. 3
Winterheart2000 chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
I cried so much reading this, but it was so good I couldn't stop. I love it! Are you going to write a sequel?
Purple Light Snow chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
Finally family the past 7 chapters...
kyuumihaira chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Soooo cute! I'm so happy all worked out! I was totally worried that Byakuya had completely lost his mind!
clobojojo chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
You have a pretty messed up mind to all ofthese personalities. Its AWESOME! I could never even think like other people so well.
clobojojo chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Ahhhhhh! Oh man the shit has hit the fan! Oh the drama! The double life stunts! The sadness! Oh why must i be hooked into this glorious madness? ;)
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
oh oh ho ho spunky im crying!
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
poor lil one
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
that rat face bastard!
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
i hate aizen with a passion
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 11 . 9/28/2013