Reviews for The Truth in the Tequila
BonesGirl447 chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
i've only just come across your fic & i'm feeling all hot n bothered... OMG that was amazing & soooooo damn hot... i totally agree with the review from: firefly729...
i'd love to see some more... i love it how fics show booth as 'cocky' - usually he's actions are described, as to why he wears his 'famous belt buckle' ... but i swear ... i reckon bren has more steel ball's - sorry 'ovaries', than booth does...remembering she stated that to 'hank', booth's pop, when they were talking back in an ep in season 5...
so i loved your take on this, coz bren was the real 'alpha' in this story...she had more guts n gumption than booth did... yippeee... i'd love another ch...see it go the next nite, maybe have 'his bones', finally get to dare booth, to do something, he's talked bout, but never followed thru with... 'in the bedroom i mean' ... maybe have him at her mercy in a couple of her fantasies ie: roxy & tony... or a more raunchy version of 'buck n wanda' ?
ange's comment, yrs ago, that their sexual tension, could power a small western town...
this type of scenario, they'd surly lite up the whole damn 'USA' ? heeheeheehee!
as i said, just totally loved this...more smut fics pretty please... Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Only Angela would have these truths and dares!
Cardamoms chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was smutty and beautiful at the same time, which I imagine isn't easy.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Awesome.

I think they should play Truth or Dare more often. haha! With Tequela and body shots. haha!

I loved it.
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
*fans self*. Bloody hell, this sure ended on a high note! And it was just what I needed to read right now.

I really liked how you used the lines from the S4 finale there at the end. Your writing is effortless, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

Thanks for writing this. :)
SmilingSarahJean chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Sophia, in my opinion this is hands down the best piece you have written to date. I love the unique tie ins to episodes past that you always incorporate into your work.

I have to agree that to Booth that scene in the airport would be far scarier than any of the times that Brennan's life is physically in danger. He had no control over that situation. And then Brennan's confession in the kitchen *swoon*.
legggate chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was so HOT! You need to finish this. I just found your stuff, so I don't know if you ever to M stuff or not, but this definatly needs to be continued. I can't think of a better way to spend a few days than having Booth taking body shots off me and then returning the favor. LOL Only in my dreams. Anyway, it was a great fic. Thanks for sharing.
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow, loved this so much! :) Good old Angela! Loved the dares, especially the body shot one... and Booth's natural reluctance to rush Brennan. Lovely story :) x
laffers18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Freaking loved this!

Loved loved loved loved loved it...loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
its amazing! please continue it!
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
LOL! I'm just reading away and totally forgot to be writing my thoughts out! Love that Brennan is finally able to get some things off her chest. So glad Angela is supportive. Really glad she's giving Brennan the kick in the butt she needs! Haha! Angela & Booth...I love the way she barges in and he automatically knows what she's talking about. Nice, “I'd rather be her partner and friend than not have her in my life at all." I like that they do have their friendship back. Tequila...Truth...Dare. This is going to be awesome! Aww...your eyes...love it. Oh, I love how Booth protects Brennan by wadding the paper & getting rid of it. Nice, “It. The magic quality that used to be more important than anything else.” Whew! My head is swimming after that kiss on her wrist! (I'm gonna be a puddle on the floor by the end, aren't I?) Dang! What a kiss! Not the kiss so much as how you describe it! Wow! OMG...I'm so loving this game of theirs right now! Great question, “Decision time. Does he go through with it, risking everything for what could be one night? Or does he wait her out, chancing that she folds like a house of cards?” Oh. My. God. I had never heard of a body shot before...Now I have! Whew! Wow! Yeah...cold shower time! Great story!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awesome story! I love how you used the lines from The End in the Beginning at the end of your story.
marple chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ah how nice to see those two getting it right. I hope it will somehow be possible in the show too. Loved how you ended with the line from her book/ his dream.

Its always nice with an Angela who takes charge. Fun idea, sounds like an Angela thing to come up with. Only one thing i didnt agree with was Angela saying to Brennan it was her turn to make a move. I thought she did that in tditp and he said no.

Thanks for sharing.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh, I love these post - Hannah fics! Thanks!