Reviews for The Truth in the Tequila
sarabrown chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was AMAZING! I loved this story. And how you managed to complete in just one chapter...very nicely done. I'm going on to read more of your stuff now!

Thanks for sharing!

SB
Steph chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Loved it! Great use of referencing at the end! :D
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow, I'm actually in love with this story! Sexy, funny, romantic, honest. I now want them to get together like this on the show! :D
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
WOW, what a body shot! Better than Coyote Ugly body shots any day.
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
How could I not like where this ended up! Booth doing body shots with Brennan is definitely a win! But back to that later.

Now I feel that I have rambled sufficiently about the first part, but all I will say again is three things, 1: Angela is made of awesome. She needs to do something like this on my television. She needs to be back in her super amazing character of being the best friend :)

2: Loved your characterisation, it was as I said before perfect.

3: The stalemate you have made between the two of them was awesome and completely necessary!

Now on to the part that came after, Angela and her dares, she is a very clever and sneaky woman! But that's why we love her!

I loved that Brennan was the one with the more courage and then of course there was that kiss which was wonderfully described and then Brennan ran, perfection. But it was also perfection that Booth ran after her.

Then the whole lime situation and Booth praying, well that had me laughing. I think I was praying for the opposite though, that Brennan did have a lime! Then the body shot well I have no words for that and as I normally have plenty of words this is a rare occurrence.

The mention that it might be love in Brennan's eyes that Booth doesn't recognise was wonderful. I think that is super realistic and very cool!

Finally the words from EitB (sigh) I love them, so much so that I am about to watch it!

Wonderful one-shot!

PS. I am available for more reading if needed :)
Cremant chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Love this story. Great idea. I'm glad you wrote it. Well done; the hesitation, the desire. God bless Angela!
samnickmike chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh my god! I love you, that was great fun! Shots like this one I think are the reason I find the show boring now, the real writers cannot bring heat like that! Great job
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
*flails* I'd love for Angela to intervene like this on the show. Loved the sweet, but sexy ending.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was genius! Wonderful - the body shot was hot! Your writing is getting SO good :0)
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ahh so fantastically fantastic! I love, love, loved it! Now I only wish there was more!
Piper4444205 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I agree with rositaLG that this could easily be a good two shot. But I would prefer to read about Angela's reaction to when she finds out that her B&B shipper plan worked very well.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Mwhahaha... always, always go with the muse. Cause the body shot was so much better as is, without the M rating. :)

Ah, B&B fun. What I'd do to have that man (the old Booth, of course) do those things to me...

I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be writing your review. Only, can't think straight right now. :D

I loved how "want me to prove it to you" made it in here. And "He looks into her eyes as she smiles up at him. He sees 30 or 40 or 50 years. He's pretty sure she sees it, too. She just doesn't know it yet." ...that's another classic line. :)

There's other stuff I could talk about before going back to relive that body shot again... and again, but I'll summarize and just thank you for Angela. Poor woman's barely been a blip on the RADAR this season, and here she played her excellent-best-friend-supporting role. Loved it. :)
cast14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
great story i loved it
dot11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love it! Booth's reactions were absolutely perfect - praying he could get through it! hahaha! You really captured the characters, and their reactions were completely believable.

Great job :)
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
"Booth snatches the paper away and crumples it up." That is so sweet that he lets her off of the hook for that one.

And then he helps her decide on the clothing, too . . . taking care of her already.

"She feels cherished." I love this line merely for the fact that I think that being cherished is the key to a lasting relationship. There is loving someone, and then there is also cherishing that person. These two, at some point, *will* cherish each other completely.

"Of finding out you're the only man I'll ever truly love." *sigh*

"It somehow feels like they've been here before. At another time, in another life. Reaching back, he removes the offending garment and it finds a home over her shoes. Licking his lips, he asks, "You want me to prove it to you?" - Beautiful.

A great concept and lovely outcomes for us. Do we we need this or what?
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »