Reviews for The Truth in the Tequila
mmstpme chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I like it!
Rankor01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great story and a nice way to get them together, good for Angela.

Here's to alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems. Great cards on the truth or dare, I'm glad Booth went through with the body shot.
etakkate chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
very very nice!
firefly729 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was fantastic! What a perfect O/S! (Although I admit, when I got to the body shot part, I didn't remember what the rating was, so when I was scrolling up to find it I kept thinking 'please be M! please be M! :P) But that was perfect. Seeley Booth doing body shots. Hot, hot, very hot. *swoon*
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I could not have asked for a better one-shot! This was better than I expected. If only this can happen in an episode next season,wow.

Great job. Thank you for this. :) *HUGS*
RositaLG chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OH! I don't want this to be a one-shot! Maybe a two-shot? At least one more chapter with some B/B follow through action would just be delightful! Also, now I'm craving tequila. ;)
gocubsgo17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I want you to know...body shots have never been sexier lol

By the way, this was way better than the idea I had :) Probably smart that I tossed this one back to you!

I love the last line by the way. Because he knows. He's that guy!
jsq chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
While I know this story was about B&B, and I loved that, I want to talk about Angela. That's right, Angela. I have MISSED her this season. The old Angela, the one who's a good friend. So, I really appreciate your version...and she had my favorite line of the story "Don't talk about my best friend that way." Well done.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3