Reviews for Horripilate
RHMichaud chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I was wondering if I had missed something during that episode. Now I know it wasn't me. They must have left some film on the cutting room floor. Would have been nice to know what had happened. Thank you for posting this story.
crittle247 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I like it :) You are right when you said that the episode didn't show enough Mitchell whump. I just love reading good episode fillers for scenes like this one. Awesome!
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
loved it... sick/hurt cam is my fav ... please write some more and soon!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
:) nice :)
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very nicely upgraded. Though it leaves us hanging with the beginnings of a good little story. I'd love to see a continuation, or a conversation back on base, or something more than just this sweet snippet please and thank you.

Cheers Jen
Mrs. Carolyn Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Sounds exactly like what Mitchell would do. great story!
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
always happy to read any Cam story.. and is sooo whumpable.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! There just isn't enough Mitchell whump in the world, be it on the show or in fanfiction. I enjoyed this a lot. :)
evening spirit chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great story! I wholeheartedly agree that there wasn't enough Cam!Whump and you did it superbly. I cringed when he hit his head and your description of how he was fading out was chilly. Thanks for sharing. :)
storywriter155 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
good, uh... didn't we already know what happened though? but the writing was good.
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful story...gotta say I lvoe Mitchell H/C and this fit the bill. Also enjoyed his thoughts about Lam...Winnie
paradisegate chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Great work. I also think that they didnt show enough Cam Whump, and in this episode was really missing something, and you fix it. Great work, you really describe Cam thoughts very well, is really him. Maybe you can write more Cam, you do it very well. :)
imaginativefig chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Good job. Very in-character for Mitchell to put everybody else before himself. And that scene always bothered me too!