Reviews for Shattered: Nowhere Left to Fall
mspteach chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I love finding treasures like this. It was sensual and angst brought back my "I hate Hannah" period LOL and I could feel the pain again of "I can adjust." " I did." A scene that still haunts take on that ride home will be my new reality! Great find that made my "Alone time " tonight a real joy.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I am thinking absolutely fantastic & amazing...unbelievably intense & sensual. Perfection:-) Any time B&B are together, I'm a happy camper!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Glad I read on, cuz now I am content:-) I had a feeling you would not disappoint me...
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Yah, you totally had me til the end. I will read on though & hope for the best...benefit of enjoying all of your stories so far:-)
dgschneider chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Just a beautiful poetic story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I think you did a really good job with the Hannah scene. I imagine that she would have known from the beginning what she was getting herself into and you captured that really well.
Hodginator chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I admire your writing style, it's beautiful. Wish I had talent haha... Kay.. 1 more chapter... Wooops been here for 2 hours already, bathroom break first hahah xD
- CHAP 3 HERE I COOOOME :D
xx
Hodginator chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Okay. I'm such an idiot. Starting a 15000 word story at 11PM first, and now a 10000 word story. My eyes are tired but I don't want to sleep haha xD
xx
Not That Hannah chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
What do I think?

I think this was beautiful.

Thank you.
Not That Hannah chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter. Not because I'm angry but because this is so beautiful and so painful and so heartbreaking.

If anyone judges the Booth and Brennan you have written here, that's their own personal problem. This is a completley human moment.
Placement chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Amazing Story Loved It :)
Suzanne chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
More angsty than your usual stuff, but well done. Although that may sound strange, I particularly liked the cheating scene. It was well written and believable. And believe me, stuff like this can happen...
Resounding chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I stumbled upon it while going through older fics this morning. Great story! I know how you feel, I too am one who vehemently states that Booth would never cheat, but I think you picked a perfect idea of how it "might" happen if it ever did. It was believable and completely in character for that particular situation. Bravo! :)
love2read2much chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Lovely story, i was a little concerned about booth cheating on hannah, but i liked the way you keep so much to his character by making him feel very guilty for the act.

You write Angst/Romance so well, and i was happy to see them together at last.

keep up the great writing
Ficalicious chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
oh wow! i really enjoyed this story. really well written! you get the characters well. love it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »