Reviews for just you, me and the stars
samandfreddie38 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hey, I really liked this! I think a lot of people like Tori&Beck together because they misunderstand what Jade&Beck have and why Jade acts the way she does. A lot of Jade&Beck stories I've read are very OOC but this was phenomenal! I've noticed that you like Sam would you mind reading my one-shot "The End"? Thanks!
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
It was okay... you wanted constructive criticism, right? I'll try not to be mean... (Crap, that sounded mean.)

UGH, ANYWAYS. The first part seemed a little off, but the first date thing was awesome. Every thing else was.. okay. This one wasn't terrible, but I just like Shattering Dust better. :C

As for the grammar stuff (why yes I am a grammar Nazi, thanks for asking,) the only thing I really saw was:

"- her eyes linger at the night sky, staring at the stars sticking onto the dark Californian sky -"

The word sky was over used. I probably sound really stupid since I can't think of another word for you to use, but whatever.

Anyways, it wasn't bad but it was good, either.

...I hope I wasn't mean! D:
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Dont be so hard on yourself.

I actually liked how this started out and continued, kind of a game of stepping on each others toes up until the very end, and they were both very in character.

Great work :)
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was so pretty. So,so pretty. You're a fantastic writer, great job.