Reviews for Substitute Groom
Daughter Nile chapter 11 . 9/26/2019
OMg it's so good. Don't leave us hanging. And please continue to the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2019
chapter10
Tai chapter 11 . 12/27/2018
Such a cute story, I hope you continue it!
Midcat chapter 11 . 11/30/2018
Hi!

Happy Holidays!

I am re-reading some of my favorite stories, and was reading this all over again. GOSH HOW I MISS YOU!

I hope everything is well with you, and I wish, with all my heart, and I hope that you will find it in your heart to grant me a holiday wish and please, pretty please, update again?

Even if it is a small update, this story is too good to be left alone! Please think about us your fans and give us a little joy and cheer and please update again!

Thank you in advance and may all the love, joy and happiness be yours this season!

Hugs and best wishes:

MidCat
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2018
I love them together!
Deadpool-girl chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
I absolutely love this story and really want to read more. Please update soon.
asesoriaescolar chapter 10 . 5/16/2017
I can't believe that you stopped your story! I love your stories: Pack and this please restarted
Lowzenza chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Omg, this is so good. Why aren't you updating it? :( :( :(
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
I love it! I absolutely love it! Please update! I need to read more! You're awesome!
G2g chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
This is one of the best stories that I've read in quite a while! I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in a few years. I hope that you pick it back up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Inuyasha sounds horrible and Kagome sounds like a weak doormat! It's so stupid to marry someone hoping they can change them. I'm glad the wedding's off and guess I'll read on a bit hoping she gets better...
Meeshkla18 chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
This was amazing ! I absolutely loooooved it! It's been a few years since the last update but I truly hope that you will continue on with it it is simply wonderful! So cute !
And I looooved the beginnings of their love ~!:))
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
Oh PLEASE UpDate its so Perfect I LOVES IT.
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Please Update Soon its so Good and i'm not even done reading it.
Unidentified Gem chapter 11 . 1/28/2015